Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

I have not heard her interviews earlier so I do not know if she was always like this.

I only read once in a magazine that she is hard to handle and may end up like Parveen Babi one day and it is hard to imagine her with family etc. It was in 2010 or so. I had wondered what was it that made writer write like this about her then.

But I guess some old timer must have judged her behaviour earlier. Though I dismissed it earlier thinking it was writer's own misogyny to perhaps judge a young woman like Kangana.

well one of her colleague Mugda Godse in Fashion also stated in 2008 in a print interview that "Kangy is moody and difficult". 

You can see some of her old interviews and watch her tone body language and overall way of her being 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

An as for past experiences. I still don’t know how someone who is able to fire some directors and writers had it that rough. 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Someone specifically said to me her past experiences is what led her to this. An I said she’s just psychotic who needs to be put down 😆 like a dog 

Well life isn’t hunky dory for a lot of people, especially the ones who aren’t born with a silver spoon. It’s up to us how we choose to learn from our experiences, and be a better human being. Her holier than thought attitude is pathetic, as if she is some saint who has done no wrong. I won’t be surprised if people in BW ignore her existence all together, venomous individuals like her shouldn’t be given any attention in the first place. I can’t believe I liked her for some time when after Sushant’s death she released some videos about how the movie mafia/gang corners people, but quickly learned that she doesn’t give two hoots about anyone but herself and is using someone’s death for her own agenda.