•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 months ago

She is so right, had that guy been even hurt a little.....haters would have started blaming the whole BW....

And what was with snatching and kissing an infant on the mouth....Preity should really sue that woman...🤢

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 11 months ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

She is so right, had that guy been even hurt a little.....haters would have started blaming the whole BW....

And what was with snatching and kissing an infant on the mouth....Preity should really sue that woman...🤢

I totally agree. Some unknown just coming to ur child and on that close proximity too. And yes had something happened she be blamed esp since the man was handicapped and people would have been like the guy is poor she’s rich and could have given him some money. Though she explained she gave him in the past and today didn’t have any cash to give. The other lady gave him some but he threw it to the ground as it was enough. 

The worst part is the paps the media who just want some sensational news were just recording and didn’t even try to help. Plus in this country their some homeless ( I’m taking teenagers ) who do in daily basis n don’t want meals but money so they can drink or get drugs. 

After seeing the pathetic condition of K-ent and C-ent actors, I actually love that Indian film actors can give it back good to trolls and such dumb people. No need to tolerate ridiculous behaviour. Ab lag jaati to ro-peetke crores ka compensation maangta wo admi and some people would've supported him also. What nonsense! 

Being differently abled doesn't give him a clean chit to behave like this. I cant believe he actually chased her car. He is behaving as if she owes him money. As for the women who kissed her child, how creepy. Get a life, woman. There is a limit to everything.

Just bcoz they are public figures doesn't mean they have to tolerate all this crap.

Edited by Daebak - 11 months ago

That was one hell of a db beggar 😡 

That lady too 😡

This was pure harassment 

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 11 months ago

People think these celebs owe them as they watch their movies. Misbehaving and demanding money is no way acceptable. The news channels showed so many fans jumping and hugging Ranbir, ARK and other male actors and touching their face while trying to kiss them. It's sick 👎🏼

Generally you side with a disable person. Here is an exception. 

I believe the beggar incident is something common. The person is disabled and he is living in  a developing county like India where such kind of behavior among beggars is common. Disability makes a person even more aggressive. She is living in a western country for long, that's why complaining a lot more and trying to play safe so nobody blames Bollywood in case the beggar got hit by the car.

But the other incident with her toddler looks very weird  and annoying to me. This behavior is not acceptable. Indians need to learn not to give too much importance to celebrities and their kids as to lose their own self respect. This is what the lady did, giving too much importance to Priety and her toddler.