Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Rashid Khan | Stand-in captain: We would like to bat first, looks like a fresh wicket.

Gujarat Titans have won the toss and have opted to bat

Viswasruti thumbnail

Gujarat Titans have won the toss and have opted to bat

Rashid Khan | Stand-in captain: We would like to bat first, looks like a fresh wicket. Hardik Pandya is not feeling well and it is just to give him a break.

Savera84 thumbnail

Shubman Gill, Gujarat Titans batter: (What are you putting your form down to?) Spending as much time as I can in the middle, that's what I try to do and have the intent to keep looking for runs. (On adjusting from Test to T20s) It's all about fine-tuning your mind, getting some practice and understanding your role. All of these factors combined is what matters. (On playing Sunil Narine) It'll depend on the situation: whether you're batting or fielding first. I don't think you can go in with a set plan especially against one of the best spinners in the world. (On the strength of the side) Everybody contributes. It's about doing those simple things and being consistent.

Savera84 thumbnail

Nitish Rana and Rashid out in the middle alongside the match referee and Sanjay Manjrekar. Tails calls Rana but it lands as heads. GT will bat first. Rashid says Hardik is a little unwell and that they did not want to risk him today. He wants his team to bat well and put up a good total on the board on a fresh surface. Rana says he would have batted first as well, considering the conditions. Two changes for KKR - Lockie Ferguson and N Jagadeesan come in for Tim Southee and Mandeep Singh. One forced change for the Titans - Vijay Shankar replaces Pandya.

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

GT won the toss and elected to bat first. 

Wohoooo my luck is backπŸ₯³

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Vijay Shankar ?? 

Savera84 thumbnail

Gujarat Titans XI: Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Sai Sudharsan, Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan (c) Alzarri Joseph, Josh Little, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami

Kolkata Knight Riders XI: Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Nitish Rana (c), N Jagadeesan, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Shardul Thakur, Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson, Umesh Yadav, Suyash Sharma, Varun Chakravarthy

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

PS: Don't forget to send your predictions for Match 13

Deadline for toss prediction: 3:00PM IST

Deadline for rest of the predictions: 3:30PM IST

Make sure you hit "Submit prediction" button for initial predictions and "Update Prediction" button after making any subsequent changes to register your predictions.

Savera84 thumbnail

Nitish Rana | KKR captain: We wanted to bat first as well because of the weather and conditions but it's okay. I felt defending might be easier. We had in our minds that

Thanks for the tag. 

Starts with 10 pts

3pm It's time for the toss, with Nitish Rana and Rashid out in the middle alongside the match referee and Sanjay Manjrekar. Tails calls Rana but it lands as heads. GT will bat first. Rashid says Hardik is a little unwell and that they did not want to risk him today. He wants his team to bat well and put up a good total on the board on a fresh surface. Rana says he would have batted first as well, considering the conditions. Two changes for KKR - Lockie Ferguson and N Jagadeesan come in for Tim Southee and Mandeep Singh. One forced change for the Titans - Vijay Shankar replaces Pandya.