Posted: 12 months ago

Ye Sunday tak hopefully blame kar degi, then I resume hoping that GC se thoda alag reaction de angad. 

But this is one interesting plot regardless.

Originally posted by Anons4

Ye Sunday tak hopefully blame kar degi, then I resume hoping that GC se thoda alag reaction de angad. 

Given how Angad is behaving now , I don’t have much hope. I feel it’s likely he will believe Seerat but given how the situation is with media etc , he will keep up the marriage charade in front of the world.

Suno, considering they are following GC, ek hi reaction rahega, but I think Angad is more ruthless than Riddhiman (GC hero). He was still much soft in demeanor than Angad will ever be. And it seems Sahiba is already onto Garry. If they opt for the same route, she will take a 7-day challenge to prove that it was his family's member who was involved in this "Bhagodi dulhan" fiasco.

I would just say the way they are going overboard with Angad's behavior since Day 1, I don't know what it will take for them to bring Sahiba and Angad into any cordial relationship.

So does he leave Sahiba at Monga house? And do the Mongas allow Seerat to stay after the new siyapa she created?

Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by averma4583

So does he leave Sahiba at Monga house? And do the Mongas allow Seerat to stay after the new siyapa she created?

I think like GC Sahiba intervenes and pleads her parents to keep Seerat at there home so that Seerat can be observed and truth can be found 

Originally posted by Az07

I think like GC Sahiba intervenes and pleads her parents to keep Seerat at there home so that Seerat can be observed and truth can be found 

Mahan sahiba, khori...

Mahan sahiba, khori...

she had a reason she needs to find out why she is lying & with whom she ran away 

Originally posted by averma4583

No, both Sahiba and Angad have reasons not to let her be at the Mongas. Angad wants to know the truth about Bhagodi dulhan, and Sahiba wants to know about Bhagodi dulhan ka saathidaar. So, they will unwillingly support each other to get to the truth. Angad by giving a chance to Sahiba, and Sahiba by proving her point. She is onto Garry anyway, it seems.

Dimaag ka dahi karne wala news... waise I knew aisa kuch hone hai hie! But the audacity of this woman is beyond me... I mean agar yeh real life characters hote and I was related, maar maar ke tedha kar dena thha maine is ladki ko 😡

Edited by TheInkMistress - 11 months ago