IS PARINEET STILL GOING TO BE AT THE MERCY OF THE BAJWAS?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

What A Pathetic Excuse Of A Show!!!

Clearly the makers had only one thought while writing this show - PROMOTE BIGAMY. Instead of fighting the wrongs or making the wrong doers pay for what they did all Parineet does is cry at lick the ground on which the Bajwa's walk. As a cheater - Sanju/Rajeev is relatable - Cheaters are such especially when they are not caught or punished. And as a scorned woman - Neeti too is relatable - as a friend - No so much because if she truly considered Parineet her friend the first thing she should have done is confront her instead of getting brainwashed by Bebe. But chalo for drama sake wo bhi one can ignore. But Parineet? What the hell is wrong with her? And what are the makers smoking while writing her ? She hasn't had an iota of character growth  or development. It's so linear. Today her mother - her own mother got caught in the web she so willingly allowed to grow - her mother paid the price for her in-actions and all she does is plead and cry....plead and cry. And tomorrow pretty sure she is going to chalk it all up to misunderstanding and let the whole matter slide and then allow the Bajwas' to walk all over her. Her mother's insult and humiliation will cease to matter the moment Sanju/Rajeev apologizes on behalf of his family or says some honey soaked words. All this will go right out the window. 

I don't get it - everyday women out there facing the same situations are fighting tooth and nail to overcome such situations and circumstances and Ekta Kapoor and her team is promoting all this in the name of DRAMA & ENTERTAINMENT. 

UNBELIEVABLE!

Mid life crisis of EK. At this age aisa hi hota hai. Ajeeb ajeeb sa khayal aata hai. Kabhi molki banne ka to kabhi dusri biwi of a bekar admi. 😭

Colors is promoting all the crap of a mentally sick desperate 50sth lady.God bless EK. Find a hubby for her like Sanju/Rajeev. 🙏

Funny thing is that she doesn't make this kind of nonsense serials for other channels. Either she hates Colors or may be Colors do not pay her bills so she is selling all her crap ideas here.😆

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by rickks

What A Pathetic Excuse Of A Show!!!

Clearly the makers had only one thought while writing this show - PROMOTE BIGAMY. Instead of fighting the wrongs or making the wrong doers pay for what they did all Parineet does is cry at lick the ground on which the Bajwa's walk. As a cheater - Sanju/Rajeev is relatable - Cheaters are such especially when they are not caught or punished. And as a scorned woman - Neeti too is relatable - as a friend - No so much because if she truly considered Parineet her friend the first thing she should have done is confront her instead of getting brainwashed by Bebe. But chalo for drama sake wo bhi one can ignore. But Parineet? What the hell is wrong with her? And what are the makers smoking while writing her ? She hasn't had an iota of character growth  or development. It's so linear. Today her mother - her own mother got caught in the web she so willingly allowed to grow - her mother paid the price for her in-actions and all she does is plead and cry....plead and cry. And tomorrow pretty sure she is going to chalk it all up to misunderstanding and let the whole matter slide and then allow the Bajwas' to walk all over her. Her mother's insult and humiliation will cease to matter the moment Sanju/Rajeev apologizes on behalf of his family or says some honey soaked words. All this will go right out the window. 

I don't get it - everyday women out there facing the same situations are fighting tooth and nail to overcome such situations and circumstances and Ekta Kapoor and her team is promoting all this in the name of DRAMA & ENTERTAINMENT. 

UNBELIEVABLE!

makers are showing 2 cheaters (pari n Rajiv) as mahaan n the one who is cheated (neeti) as negative. In fact the whole family is cheater. Even neeti's mom is cheating her by not telling her full truth. I hate when someone calls neeti 'dusri aurat', 'baharwali' etc. Neeti is pehli aurat in rajeev's heart n pehli aurat with whom he consummated his marriage. Rajeev haven't consummated his marriage with pari. So neeti is his real legal wife, not pari. Pari have the right to divorce or nullify this marriage. Neeti n rajeev's relationship is real husband-wife relationship. Pari n Rajiv are just 'naam ke husband wife'. N how long are they exactly planning to fool neeti? For whole life? Neeti should file case of fraud on rajeev, whole family n pari.

Posted: 12 months ago

Perfectly said here. 

& I hate the way they are butchering Neeti's character. It wasn't necessary to show Neeti as negative just to make Pari get the rights of wife & daughter-in-law.

Neeti was always shown as a strong character. Why couldn't she just leave both cheaters & that good-for-nothing Bajwa family & move away? She can be independent, unlike Pari. 

Posted: 12 months ago
Originally posted by prerna15

Perfectly said here. 

& I hate the way they are butchering Neeti's character. It wasn't necessary to show Neeti as negative just to make Pari get the rights of wife & daughter-in-law.

Neeti was always shown as a strong character. Why couldn't she just leave both cheaters & that good-for-nothing Bajwa family & move away? She can be independent, unlike Pari. 

seriously makers have forgotten that neeti is air hostess. She can leave these losers n focus on her work unlike pari who have nothing else other than taking insults

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

makers are showing 2 cheaters (pari n Rajiv) as mahaan n the one who is cheated (neeti) as negative. In fact the whole family is cheater. Even neeti's mom is cheating her by not telling her full truth. I hate when someone calls neeti 'dusri aurat', 'baharwali' etc. Neeti is pehli aurat in rajeev's heart n pehli aurat with whom he consummated his marriage. Rajeev haven't consummated his marriage with pari. So neeti is his real legal wife, not pari. Pari have the right to divorce or nullify this marriage. Neeti n rajeev's relationship is real husband-wife relationship. Pari n Rajiv are just 'naam ke husband wife'. N how long are they exactly planning to fool neeti? For whole life? Neeti should file case of fraud on rajeev, whole family n pari.

This is one month late but why is Pari a cheater?

Originally posted by nammytat

This is one month late but why is Pari a cheater?

because she is lying to her best friend. Pehle rajiv used to cheat both pari n neeti now both pari n rajiv r cheating neeti. Matlab isme konsa rocket science tha?

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

because she is lying to her best friend. Pehle rajiv used to cheat both pari n neeti now both pari n rajiv r cheating neeti. Matlab isme konsa rocket science tha?

You do know that Pari is as dumb as an oyster..is that girl capable of cheating anyone?? I mean that foolish idiot that cant stand up even for her own mother..you do know if Neeti had a boyfriend while married to Rajeev and Neeti said the words "...tu meri kasam" she would keep that secret right?? Why because meri Neeti ke lie..that girl is a cheater??

Since when this show was abt social issue fight against bigamy. Its similar to Bhagyas just for sheer entertainment seriosuly the drama quotient is entertaining & hilarious and enjoys it as a entertainment. It was never a bigamy against fight or the girls havimg a independant lives. Its abt the trio and it revolves around them under one roof in a bigamy concept. Once the show come near to a leap than either Pari or Neeti will leave and in EK shows its the FL leaves so its Pari who will leave. Its still a long way

I have accept the fact iska concept kabhi nahin badlega what can one expect from.Bhagyas writers. I am like watch & forget

Though i wish at least they bring the career track

Originally posted by nammytat

You do know that Pari is as dumb as an oyster..is that girl capable of cheating anyone?? I mean that foolish idiot that cant stand up even for her own mother..you do know if Neeti had a boyfriend while married to Rajeev and Neeti said the words "...tu meri kasam" she would keep that secret right?? Why because meri Neeti ke lie..that girl is a cheater??

arre cheater ka matlab yehi hota hai, kisise jhuth bolna, kisiko dhoke me rakhna, kisiko sach na batana n vo sab kia hi hai usne neeti ke sath. Kamal hai aap show nai dekhti ho kya?