Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Ash is bloating 

I would cut her some slack! It’s been years she is living up to the most beautiful woman tag. If she want’s to ket herself go, be a mother and a happy mid-aged woman, way to go! 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

She’ll always be beautiful in my eyes. We don’t know if she suffers from any health issues that causes her weight gain but all she needs to do is burn her tented-dresses and get rid of that monstrous hair. Also stop with the botox. It’s making her face look more bloated. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

20% of movies budget here 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

How to fix this: 

1. Get a fitness trainer 

2. Get a hair stylist 

3. Get a stylist 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

With or without weight gain, she still looks beautiful. The weight gain is either due to her health issues or she just stopped caring. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She's beautiful, but the weight gain doesn't suit her.

I mean, she should take better care of herself. After all, she has a face to die for, and she's only 48.

atominis thumbnail

Shilpa a non looker? LMAO! Shilpa was always most famous for her fitness since 90s and made it to best bodies list all time and was known to be the fittest woman around who always looked younger for her age.

Kajol also got into yoga, reiki, meditation and fitness from 2001 and her health and looks changed completely since then and she looked younger or fitter for her age thanks to her regime.

Though I agree she was never considered a looker.

But Shilpa was never a non looker post hee plastic surgery in early 90s.

atominis thumbnail

I agree.

I think she is ageing naturally or going through menopause and hence bloating and weight gain.

I would also hope she goes easy on that botox that makes her face look stiff and bloated. 

Otherwise she is fine as she is. Not everyone needs to look like Hema or Rekha at older age.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I don’t understand older stars’ obsession for looking young. What’s wrong with looking one’s age 🤔

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ash is still gorgeous. But it really does look like she has let herself go and is not interesting in even trying to look good or presentable hence the same dress and same hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ash has also completely vanished under the radar and is seen only at Ambani events and Cannes. Hope all is good with her mentally.