Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

She has gained weight but this hairdo is making it worse..wish she ditches it once in a while

Aish kay toh abhi tak aish hee hain. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Doesn’t this woman get tired of this hairstyle! 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

she needs a new hair stylist πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ like cant she herself see this hairstyle makes her look weird? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

she needs a new hair stylist πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ like cant she herself see this hairstyle makes her look weird? 

A part of me feels she deliberately does it for some reason, to hide some portion of her cheeks or something. 

atominis thumbnail

Ash has gained weight.

Never seen her so lax about her looks. I hope her health is okay.

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its not about the weight gain or botox 

It is about the confidence. Post pregnancy Ash had gained weight and did not look her best but she walked with such grace and confidence. Don't know what's wrong here, so what if she is on the heavier side, a little change in hair style and wardrobe can give her the confidence 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Here is a pic from last night .. the only thing unusual seems to be her finger lol

I think she is just aging.. or maybe a few medical issues .. and constantly being under stress .. its so stressful being so beautiful for so long πŸ˜† 

Screenshot_20230402-115041_Samsung Internet.jpg

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is as beautiful as ever but it seems she has let go of healthy lifestyle completely.

Her weight gain might be due to hormonal issues that most women nearing menopause or  those who have already hit that phase go through. But this is exactly when the women need to be in fitness to prevent osteoporosis and further muscle erosion.

However, Ash seems obsessed with fixing her face only with whatever procedures she can lay her hands on. And yes, it is high time she changes her hairstyle too..

I can't believe that the her contemporaries who were considered non-lookers like Shilpa Shetty and Kajol are aging much better.

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 years ago