Frequent Posters

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you so much❤️🥰🤗

Srj9 thumbnail

Lol.. glad that you found it romantic🤩🤩 Dev ko abhi aur besharam banna hoga show main warna uska bacche ka sapna to adhura hi reh jayega🤣🤣

hmhss thumbnail

Dev : Vidhi, I know yeh sab kucch tumhare liye bahut overwhelming hoga, hume aaj hi sab kucch karne ki zaroorat nahin hain. We can take it slow.

Vidhi : Nahin Devji, main bas har tarah se aapka banna chahti hoon, hamare pyaar ko poori karna chahti hoon, hamari shaadi ko manzil dena chahti hoon, mana mat keejiye 

Dev : Vidhi ab tak hamne jo kiya woh ek taraf aur ab jo karenge woh ek taraf.. tumhe isse bahut dard hoga.. main khayaal rakhunga ki tumhe zyaada takleef na ho.. aur agar kahin bhi tumse bardaasht na ho to bas mujhe kehdena aur main ruk jaunga... sharmana nahin aur apne jo bhi emotions ho pain, pleasure kucch bhi chupana nahin

This man!! Kitni baar dil jeete ga hamara. You did a fabulous job capturing the esscence of their relationship 👏. When the two are together, there is so much calmness in the surrounding jaise koi problem exist nahin karti

And the intimacy made me blush so hard ☺️

You know its the man's chivalry that wins a woman's heart and that is what Dev is all out

Please please write more stories like this 🤗 

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it!!  Please write more because you write really well.

Srj9 thumbnail

Thank you so much 🤗🥰❤️ chivalry is what made Dev different from other MLs. Hope they maintain that unlike how they destroyed Vidhi😕😊

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Both parts were written so beautifully, aptly describing their emotions as a married couple! ❤️❤️💔

The 2nd part was a perfect blend of sensual feelings and emotional maturity of Dev towards his better half, Vidhi ❤️❤️❤️

Pls write and share more, you are so so gifted 👏👏

Thanks again for tagging me!

Srj9 thumbnail

Thank you so much❤️🤗🥰 glad you liked the part❤️

Name_sake101 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Woah!!! Read both the parts together and loved the flow, the emotions, the way you kept their characters intact. The Vidhi in the 1st part reminded me of shaadi se pehle wali Vidhi- social media, teasing Dev for same, wish we could see some fun banters, some flirtations like that in the show as well.

2nd part was super sensual and captured their intimacy so well !! Vidhi initiating was 👏, you freed her at so many levels. Loved the different shades of Dev you portrayed. His chivalry, his understanding nature, his maturity and also his naughtiness was reflected so well. 

Please do write more fictions on NUKSH, would love to read more form you. ❤️❤️

Srj9 thumbnail

Thank you so much for your feedback😊 These are some other stories by me. Please do read and share your views😊😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5319849

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5321830

Srj9 thumbnail