Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Well even if that happens ethically people will question the intent 

Dost dost hi rehne chahiye he’s still her friends husband🙈

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maitree and her parents were the ones who supported nandu-ashish love and dinesh mishra did the Kanyadhaan.. Maitree is always playing cupid for nandu-ashish.. 

Iam curious to know aisa vasundhara kya bolegi ki nandu will MU her bachpan ka dost.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to the forum my dear. Love that new members are joining— please spread the word and have more people come on— the more activity the higher ranking we get 🤪

coolbeans11 thumbnail

That’s a speculation about the story being PV installment 3 but unlike the previous 2 shows where the  leads were either single or windowed the characters here very well have living partners. Showing a love angle between Maitree and Ashish here is going to super weird and I will be the first one to stop watching the show— trust me :)

The only way Nandu can be out of their lives is if she voluntarily divorces Ashish because she may think that Maitree and him have a scene going on. Of course there is nothing like that and they can never even dream of it because they both value relationships, trust and honesty and so does Nandu but it’s been hinted that Vasundara and possibly Sona aunty because she hates Maitree but in doing so they Will unknowingly bring Ashish and Maitree together for the sake of Nandish..

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Yeah this makes much more sense and it’s balancing the circumstantial togetherness or marriage! I’ve seen a lot of pakistani dramas where such people come together but they have a blissful life

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Yes love Pakistani shows and I remember seeing a show where circumstantial alliances were made because of an important entity and I don’t think it’s wrong. I am just hoping like you all that they don’t show a love angle while Ashish and Nandini are still together..in fact I don’t want a love angle immediately after marriage either.. they need to build it up slowly and aesthetically. I will be happy if they show the bond of friendship and honesty between the two as they are showing right now. Keeping fingers crossed for this shows TRP to increase but again Zee tv is a much more considerate compared Star that will quickly shut down shows because they are hell greedy 🤣

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Yes love Pakistani shows and I remember seeing a show where circumstantial alliances were made because of an important entity and I don’t think it’s wrong. I am just hoping like you all that they don’t show a love angle while Ashish and Nandini are still together..in fact I don’t want a love angle immediately after marriage either.. they need to build it up slowly and aesthetically. I will be happy if they show the bond of friendship and honesty between the two as they are showing right now. Keeping fingers crossed for this shows TRP to increase but again Zee tv is a much more considerate compared Star that will quickly shut down shows because they are hell greedy 🤣

In one interview zaan said they are experimenting thru this show as iss type of story bhi pasand aaye audience ko. But since the exit of zaan ppl are keeping on complaining abt a new ML for maitree, they also feel that the reason for low trps is dont hv a couple to ship..

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Yes praying for the survival and revival of show with the leap

Crazze4tv thumbnail

It’s sad but truth of tv! Jab tak there’s no romance people won’t watch the show!! I also feel the forums also is quiet Cz of that

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

It’s sad but truth of tv! Jab tak there’s no romance people won’t watch the show!! I also feel the forums also is quiet Cz of that

Its a huge risk which they hv taken, wherein the rival channels are airing love stories at 7 pm slot.. They hv tried something different..