Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

She never woke up she jus opened her eyes till date in the show!! So ya 6 years May be the time when she wakes up 

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The current track is not about Ashish and Maitree falling in love. It’s about them building their relationship on a strong friendship, trust and empathy. The love angle won’t happen until much after their wedding.. if that’s on the cards but I’d think it’ll be deceitful to Nandu if they fall in love at the current moment 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

The current track is not about Ashish and Maitree falling in love. It’s about them building their relationship on a strong friendship, trust and empathy. The love angle won’t happen until much after their wedding.. if that’s on the cards but I’d think it’ll be deceitful to Nandu if they fall in love at the current moment 

The original plot hasnt started yet.. I Think it might start only after nandu gains consciousness. Ashish is so proud of maitree after seeing her move on in her life. Ashish-maitree instigating Sona and their sign language was so cute to see..

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@underlined

Exactly my point. I hope the makers don't yet show any relationship between them other than friendship otherwise it will turn into another SBRK(silsila badalte rishton ka) which was bashed left and right everywhere on SM and also the actors involved faced the consequences. Hope they take it in a decent way and only bring the love angle when Nandini is out of the equation (if it is ever gonna happen)... lets see

P.S. I am new to this forum and just started watching this show regularly after a long hiatus from itv. 

It's nice to meet you guys🤗 Hope to have a lot of interactions with you all 😳

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

@underlined

Exactly my point. I hope the makers don't yet show any relationship between them other than friendship otherwise it will turn into another SBRK(silsila badalte rishton ka) which was bashed left and right everywhere on SM and also the actors involved faced the consequences. Hope they take it in a decent way and only bring the love angle when Nandini is out of the equation (if it is ever gonna happen)... lets see

P.S. I am new to this forum and just started watching this show regularly after a long hiatus from itv. 

It's nice to meet you guys🤗 Hope to have a lot of interactions with you all 😳

Welcome to the forum dear..

I dont think they will fall in love. I guess nandu might misunderstand them. Aage kya hoga, vasundhara kya game khelegi dekhna padega..

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Hello welcome dear!

Yes it should not become silsila for sure as drashti got a lot of brunt!

They’re walking on thin ice of friendship and cheating hopefully they’ll manage the equation!it’s a wait game now

kala16 thumbnail

Namish said triangle will not happen but MU will happen as our society will not believe that a girl and boy can be friends,but they will remain friends..

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Yes so ulta hoga pressure mein aake dono ko shadi karni padegi!

MochaQueen thumbnail

So for 6 years they will raise the kid without marriage?

I thought the whole concept is about punar vivah

MochaQueen thumbnail

Regarding bashing of Nandini in SBRK, she actually had an affair in that show with a man who was married to her best friend. That's different than marrying someone in majboori to take care of a child.