Maitree to take a leap of 6 Years

Posted: 1 years ago

So finally the story will move ahead 
so many possibilities 

1. Maitree has left the home there’s bitterness towards Tiwari parivaar, Nandish hardly recognises her and then Nandu comes back and both the friends mend their families way out and a new boy enters Maitree’s life
  2. Maitree is still in the house taking care of the child and everyone has accepted her as Yashoda and then Nandu comes and she misunderstands both ashish n maitree 
  3. Maitree has become a successful woman and moved on in life professionally but still she’s nandish’s Yashoda and finally the family will ask her to move on personally but the child is so attached he won’t leave her 
  4. Nandu comes back as a vamp! 
Posted: 1 years ago

I like option no.3 as the current track is focussing on that..  

Posted: a year ago

I know but I feel that’s how the story will move ahead to show a transition from their lives when Nandu wakes up It’l be like a new life for her

Originally posted by Crazze4tv

I know but I feel that’s how the story will move ahead to show a transition from their lives when Nandu wakes up It’l be like a new life for her

I think they might hv planned early leap due to the low trps.

I like option no. 3 as well. But I’m also very skeptical about the leap this early on.. they were barely scratching the surface with Nandu and Maitree backstory and how Ashish came in their lives and now this leap is making me nervous. When the makers are unable to tie loose ends that’s when everything starts falling apart and makes story utterly pointless. I hope makers have thought thru really well 

Hope the show aired at 6 pm. Its a lucky slot for shrenu.. As fans predicted 7 pm is unlucky for her..

The mistake the makers did was  nandini -maitree story wasnt shown properly during the initial episodes. They jumped to engagement on the very first day.. The audience cudnt connect to the story properly. 

Ashish-maitree friendship toh ache se dhikha diya.. The bond between nandhini and maitree should hv been shown more atleast in the 1st few episodes. They just showed few scenes through flashbacks..

Originally posted by kala16

Hope the show aired at 6 pm. Its a lucky slot for shrenu.. As fans predicted 7 pm is unlucky for her..

The mistake the makers did was  nandini -maitree story wasnt shown properly during the initial episodes. They jumped to engagement on the very first day.. The audience cudnt connect to the story properly. 

Ashish-maitree friendship toh ache se dhikha diya.. The bond between nandhini and maitree should hv been shown more atleast in the 1st few episodes. They just showed few scenes through flashbacks..

That’s where I am getting concerned that they are not building the story around the core subject that’s friendship. The more lose ends they have the harder it’ll be to justify any Ashish- Maitree angle 

Originally posted by coolbeans11

That’s where I am getting concerned that they are not building the story around the core subject that’s friendship. The more lose ends they have the harder it’ll be to justify any Ashish- Maitree angle 

Ab kya kar sakthe hein. Instead of directly jumping into the new track they can show few scenes of maitree-nandini bonding atleast for one or two episodes and continue with the jealousy or whatever track they had planned.. 

Posted: 12 months ago
Originally posted by Crazze4tv

But Ashish and Maitree didnt even develop a relationship yet...they werent even shown falling in love or getting married

and I thought Nandu already woke up? Did she sleep again?