Maa ko apni maa finally yaad aagayi…

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

yaayyyyy(CA style🙄)

But kya faida jab woh khud apni seekh bhul gayi🤦‍♀️

I think it was us who reminded the creatives that Kanta still exists, else she was long forgotten…what was the point of bringing her back though, as if there werent enough bhakts already…

You hugely dissappoint Kantaben!  kahan we hoped you would return to set your daughter right but you turned out no different and joined the delusional club of hypocrites…kare bhi kya Kanta, maa hai ney…woh bhi biological😳

Edited by hinz - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

yaayyyyy(CA style🙄)

But kya faida jab woh khud apni seekh bhul gayi🤦‍♀️

I think it was us who reminded the creatives that Kanta still exists, else she was long forgotten…what was the point of bringing her back though, as if there werent enough bhakts already…

You hugely dissappoint Kantaben!  kahan we hoped you would return to set your daughter right but you turned out no different and joined the delusional club of hypocrites…kare bhi kya Kanta, maa hai ney…woh bhi biological😳

kaantha turned into kaanta( thorn) overnight 🤣 Whoever wrote her dialogue “bolna nahi sikhaya…” would be ROFL hearing the actor say it 🤣🤣🤣

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

kaantha turned into kaanta( thorn) overnight 🤣 Whoever wrote her dialogue “bolna nahi sikhaya…” would be ROFL hearing the actor say it 🤣🤣🤣

Kaanta lagaa🤣🤣🤣 sorry I’ll stop warna maa naachne lagegi🤣 

chup rehna hi sikha deti iss motormouth ko Kantaben, duniya mein kuch toh sahi hota😳

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Most of the Forum Wasis doesn't like Paritosh and Pakhi as they always run to their mother when they are in need and other times, they don't even care her..

How is Anupama any different from them?

She never invited or remembered her mother at her happy moments..

She never went to  check on her mother and brother's health..

I have never seen her wishing on their birthday's..

I have never seen her Celebrating festivals with her spouse at her Real Mayka 

Paritosh, Pakhi, Samar, Infact every Character in Anupama behaves better than Anupama..

Vanraj is Atleast Achhe Pita and Achhe Beta.

Anupama failed as Daughter , Sister , Wife, Mother and Friend.

She is only good at serving others..

Edited by vivacious - 1 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivacious

Most of the Forum Wasis doesn't like Paritosh and Pakhi as they always run to their mother when they are in need and other times, they don't even care her..

Paritosh, Pakhi, Samar, Infact every Character in Anupama behaves better than Anupama..

thats one honest observation…tru that every character on the show has had its share of good and bad but Anuapama’s has been a flat line, no peaks whatsoever…

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vivacious

I know right? 🤦🏻‍♀️. Even when CA was leaving she wanted to say good bye to everyone some how her foster mother’s bio mom was not family😡 and wasn’t invited. Here she is at her bio mom’s house crying like they are so close and talk daily.🤬

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

When a person is traumatized, it's important to talk to them in a healing manner instead of giving them reality checks.

For everyone, this applies only to Anupamaa. Anuj is not spared from Truth bombs even by his own alter ego.

Except for Shahs. For them it's healing or truth bombs as per their convenience.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jo Maa aur Bhai usko kabhi yaad nahi aate, aaj unki yaad Aa gayi. Jis Maa ko anek tyohaar mein se ek mein bhi aane ka nimantran nahi milta, aaj uske paas bhaag gayi. 

People usually remember to seek help from God in their difficult times and forget about praying generally. But she has done this with her own mother. Remembered her only as per convenience. 

Well, Maa being Bhagwaan is a theme of the show. Though this only leads to a caricature rather than real respect and love for a mother's efforts and sacrifices. 

Ideally, Kanta should have told her that this isn't her maayka. She better go to her Maa se zyaada Pyaar deni vaali Baa Bhagwan. Uske saamne Jaake phoot phoot ke ro le. But because Mission Whitewash has spectacularly failed till now, so Agents Dumbo D couple have been replaced with Kanta and Bhavesh 

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 years ago
hinz thumbnail

Anupamaa behaved exactly the way we expected her to, her tears and tandav was very much in character, roz ka hai iska nothing new but dont know why I was hopeful of Kanta, she was a huge let down…

Bhagwan ko bhi nahi choda bolo….but kuch bhi ho bas Anupama galat nahi ho sakti, Kanta you make me sick!

Edited by hinz - 1 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Muje toh acche se pata tha how useless kanta is. I never liked this character since day 1. She is the root cause of anupama's doormat personality.

She was illiterate widow so I understand there was always shortage of money but my problem was she was extremely regressive character when the show had started. 

This line which anupama speaks very proudly  "Har orat ko matke uthane he chahiye" comes from kanta. 

Matkas, stay as doormat to inlaws, orat ko head down kar ke chalna chahiye, Bade jo bole sab sahi ,bade kabhi galat nahi hote yeh sab pagalpan kanta ne he sikhaya hai bachpan se. 

Kanta 2.0 version toh kavya-vanraj affair expose hone ke baad bahar aya. 

Muje nahi pata tha poor widow mothers apni beti ko aise regressive soch se palti hai. Kanta 2.0 version jab aya tab digest nahi ho raha tha after watching kanta 1.0 version.

Anyway kanta is useless, uske kitne bhi versions aa jaye market mai.