Pyaar dosti hai!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Maha episode!

So Ashish and Maitree are unknowingly each others support systems!

Maha episode and last few episodes have been a build up on their friendship and how they’ll progress 

Can’t wait for Nandu to wake up!!!

Dosti pyaar mein badal jayega ya nehi dhekna padega. Unless Nandu wakes up from coma nothing can be told.. Dont know where this track will lead to?

Yes I’m liking the intrigue now ke Nandu uthegi tab kya hoga ashish aur maitree ko aadat ho jayegi ek saath rehne ki 

Yes I’m super curious for her to come to consciousness and see how the story proceeds from there 

Yes although I feel like day isn’t that far when Nandu will wake up 

Nandu ko hosh aane se pehle kya kya hoga iam so curious to know.. Now Sona Taiji has also become soft towards maitree.. I loved the way she taught a lesson for vasundhara. She was waiting so long for this opportunity.. 

The way ashish hugged maitree to comfort her was adorable.. He has lot of affection for her.. 

Yes and the way he said that he can’t lose Maitree after loosing her brother and Nandu being in coma. He is going to be the shield of Maitree.. Ashish is somewhere guilty to putting Maitree in this state because he blindly trusted his brother.. so that adds as to why he is extra soft towards Maitree

The “dhoka” part that Nandu and Maitree were seen doing in their promo was most likely going to be Nandu lying to Maitree that Ashish knew about Saransh’s drug abuse.. that’s where I feel there will be a rift between Ashish- Maitree, Nandu- Maitree and Ashish- Nandu

My brain is cooking so many stories and I hope Zee TV let’s this show continue despite the low TRP because I want to see all the layers of this story unfold 

Yes the real story is unfolding now!! 

Posted: 12 months ago

Aaj ki episode end mein brought tears to my eyes when maitree was missing nandini.

Sona has asked for something in return and maitree promised on nandish.

Wondering what it wud be..