Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: strancho

Sahara desert ke saare cactus ka naash ho jayega 

Cactus ko bhashan sunna padega. 

Anu : tum aaj kal ke cactus, tum logo mein zara si bhi sharam nahi hai ne, logo ko chubhte rehte ho, yahi sikha hai apne Maa Baap se.

🤣🤣

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

If its Kaanta hope she is not going to be another Devika, won’t even suit her character

She should remind Anupama how she had warned her before her marriage itself but she didn’t listen and hence the consequences

strancho thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

If its Kaanta hope she is not going to be another Devika, won’t even suit her character

She should remind Anupama how she had warned her before her marriage itself but she didn’t listen and hence the consequences

Separation would be the best thing for both of them even if Anupama sorts out her priorities. Broken glass can never be fixed fully. The cracks will always be there

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: strancho

Separation would be the best thing for both of them even if Anupama sorts out her priorities. Broken glass can never be fixed fully. The cracks will always be there

Agreed but Anuj’s character should not end without Anupama’s self realisation, it should be her who should walk out of his life realising how toxic she made it for him but right now he has left for Himalayas looks like

Broken relationship is fine but not at the cost of butchering his character, he is right in his place but the way they are all portraying him like a villain and someone who is acting weird and selfish is not right, Shahs should get their due high time

strancho thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Agreed but Anuj’s character should not end without Anupama’s self realisation, it should be her who should walk out of his life realising how toxic she made it for him but right now he has left for Himalayas looks like

Broken relationship is fine but not at the cost of butchering his character, he is right in his place but the way they are all portraying him like a villain and someone who is acting weird and selfish is not right, Shahs should get their due high time

Well we know that’s not going to happen. Either his character will end this way or he will be on his knees begging for her forgiveness 

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All this while I was reading it Sharara for Anupamaa and I was like omfg they're turning insane or what, why on earth they chose such an outfit post leap?😆

Anyways, it's Anupamaa's mummy ji I guess. The figure suggests so

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is 101% her own mother. That joy only comes on someone's face when they see their own parents. It had to be her mother. 

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You guys are awesome. Yesterday middle of work opened forum and while reading I read one word "Mawali Jhuli". First few seconds was bit confused that for whom this, immediately realized  it's Baa of trash -raj and company.

Watched all episode. Anuj should bring a crane and dump Deviji into dumpster. After all these from her  he must officially separate out this toxic manupulative woman and ambience. 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I also feel either it's her mother, I hope Shanta slaps her

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I also think its her mother Kantaben, itne gaaliya khaaye DKP ne ki asli maa ko bulana hi pada…perhaps the actress playing the mum wasnt available to shoot the promo hence a BD was used and shown in the BTS vid as well…

Dil se whitewash ka iraada hai iss baar DKP so Baa and Vanraj ko sideline kar diya, lets see for how long they can manage that