Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Why atleast Vidya here is miles ahead of Kareena. She also was at peak of her career when she married Siddarth. 

I don’t believe Vidya is miles ahead of Kareena. I’ve always enjoyed Kareena more 

But you’re right both were big time when they got married. An they did get married at similar times 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PigBenis

Say what you will about her but no one gives entertainment with these statements like Bebo does. Legendary.

Years ago before I discovered IF I was on another Bollywood message board and they actually had a standing topic thread about all the stupid statements that Kareena always made.  It really was one of the more entertaining topics of that board.  

On a serious note, I kind of hope all these mocking reaches her.  She cannot go back to how she was years ago.  As annoying as they were coming from a 20 something it will be ten times worse coming from someone in her 40s.   

PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Years ago before I discovered IF I was on another Bollywood message board and they actually had a standing topic thread about all the stupid statements that Kareena always made.  It really was one of the more entertaining topics of that board.  

On a serious note, I kind of hope all these mocking reaches her.  She cannot go back to how she was years ago.  As annoying as they were coming from a 20 something it will be ten times worse coming from someone in her 40s.   

She won't learn now if she didn't learn 10 years ago. Enjoy the statements for what its worth and don't expect any better at this point lol.

Supari_khala thumbnail

What do dis even mean bruh

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Does she even know that her own mother in law has more movies post marriage than pre marriage lol 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I love how she thinks she did something great by just getting MARRIED AND HAVING KIDS. She truly believes she set a trend.

🤣

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Does she even know that her own mother in law has more movies post marriage than pre marriage lol 

Bam! 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

once a dumb ass bitch, always a dumb ass bitch.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Oh Kareena. How can she be so narcissistic and dumb at the same time.

https://twitter.com/htcity/status/1639191933674455041

Pic achhi nahi lagi

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

All lines, segments, and rays on Kareena's plane of existence begin and end with her.