Anupamaa

Harassment by wife and her relatives in patriarchal society

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Wife harassing and hitting a man is reality even in places like india or asia or USA

What anupama is doing to anuj last week on wards is physical intimidation and mental hararsment 

Sadly in a patrichial society like india or asia no man will dare say openly his wife hit him or harass him

If man goes to police they will laugh that wife hits him or harass him. even psychiatrist will take all this issue not seriously 

Somehow in a particahial society only man can hit wife no woman can hit or harass husband or its a big shame to admit all that 

Even in a society like USA thats so forward men will think 5 times before saying in public y wife hit me or harass me mentally 

Tha imagine in asia where men have to maintain an image of strong and brave etc how anyone will say openly anything

Anupama locking door not allowing anuj to go out was harassment and physical intimidation only 

Just because you are wife you cannot stop someone from meeting a foster child or adopted child etc 

From my view of law anupama and her family shahs are mentally harassing anuj kapadiya 

And devika and dheeraj are also culprits because they are helping in mental harassment

If anujwas brave enough he could easily file a compliant on all of them mental hararsment and physically obstructing him from meeting his foster kid etc 

Now Devika has started a slander campaign on anuj comparing him to vanraj a serial ema guy who thinks woman are thir class to be used and thrown per convenience 

How a rich man like anuj bearing all this nonsense because he has enough power to take action on anupam ashahs and devika and gang for harassing him 

What will society say scares most men even anuj too may be? 

Shahs and anupama could easily go to jail if in USA for harassing hubby and negligence of child CA

Its shocking me that many viewers do not find anupama shahs devika dheeraj behaviour as worst and criminal 

what anupama is doing to anuj and CA is illegal under law and can be emotional infidelity ground of divorce mental hararsment ground of divorce harassment mentally jail terms etc 

If you hit a pet dog 10 times 11th time if it bites you in self defence no one will jail the dog you see they will jail person who hit dog so much that it was forced to bite its owner 

Any judge will see how anupama treated anuj and CA before saying anuj is abusive etc he would symapthize with anuj only not anupama and shahs 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago