MasterChef India S7- Daily Discussion Thread #3 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am glad she doesn't. Nobody should give attention to toxic bots

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

In the article she has said many didn’t know her dishes. What a truck load of BS. Any one who has browsed google knows 90% of what she cooked. The one non tamil dish she cooked was apam & stew. None of her tamil cuisine is lost.  

Also this victim card playing - yawn. So boring. Had she been really affected she would have quit any day after that egg episode. If cooking with eggs is condescending to her belief she should have walked away. She bloody knew this is not a veg only contest.

I saw in insta clip where she attended a grand party or some opening. She had police protection 😱. Since i used to watch some MC reels from my account it was displayed under my suggested feed.

This was such a diplomatic interview 😂😂

She cares much less about anything she said in the show. He he he

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: KriBVAnSh

Chef Garima is expecting in a month and a half. She revealed that she is having a baby boy in an interview.

OK wait, I could understand that she is expecting, I even understood that she is about to give birth to a baby, but how does she know that it will be a baby boy only?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

OK, people criticize chef Garima, but I don't know why I like her, I feel that for the first time I took so much interest in judges rather than the contestants, she was giving familiar vibes, I am not just saying because I am a girl, but still, it was refreshing to see a young face and how she started helping baa with that pasta machine touched my heart, she was a judge, even if she would have not done this no one would have objected on it, but still she did, however I think it went unnoticed by the audience.

Moreover, I think chef vikas, she and Kunal sir would be better judges, even Ranvir sir is OK for me although it feels that he is reading a script, but still, he is a good friend of chef Vikas and he is very intelligent so utna maaf hai bhai, vaise I think he gets bit emotional with few contestants (personal opinion). however, I strongly disagree with the idea of chef sanjeev kapoor being the judge, now don't ask why, those who have watched season 4 must be knowing.