Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Sachin deserved to be a finalist. He was set up for black apron challenges. He aced them like a pro. Damn, that guy can cook. He is equally a hustler like Suvarna but she won the judges with all kinds of thecha one can imagine ๐Ÿ˜‚ her flavours are her strong point from the comments that I have seen. 

Sachin will be good in his own space. He cannot operate with chaos. Once he has a clear vision, he succeeds. Loved his potato accordion & egg white meringue that he whipped so fast yet very stable. Well i liked his cake too. Donโ€™t know why the judges felt it had too less berries.

Sachinโ€™s thoughts were too advanced for this show. If it was MasterChef Australia he would have gone further. He needed more support from the judges.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

What is this? ๐Ÿ˜†

https://youtu.be/S93Qjios1-0

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

When you think you'll win, but you also have to watch your back for Sony's politics ๐Ÿ˜…

KriBVAnSh thumbnail

Chef Garima is expecting in a month and a half. She revealed that she is having a baby boy in an interview.

Edited by KriBVAnSh - 1 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

One week of filler episodes till Sonys new shows are ready to air 

average-student thumbnail

MasterChef Sachin Khatwani

Boy ohh Boy You are a Rockstar ...Big congratulations 

Edited by average-student - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Sachin deserved to be a finalist. He was set up for black apron challenges. He aced them like a pro. Damn, that guy can cook. He is equally a hustler like Suvarna but she won the judges with all kinds of thecha one can imagine ๐Ÿ˜‚ her flavours are her strong point from the comments that I have seen. 

Sachin will be good in his own space. He cannot operate with chaos. Once he has a clear vision, he succeeds. Loved his potato accordion & egg white meringue that he whipped so fast yet very stable. Well i liked his cake too. Donโ€™t know why the judges felt it had too less berries.

don't forget the xec xec churry too!

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

MasterChef Sachin Khatwani

Boy ohh Boy You are a Rockstar ...Big congratulations 

both are sorted ppl...sachin will definitely go far in life...

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
new shows start in the week of 10th april toh probably they shot this but couldnt air it like they used to do it on star plus...