Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Also, kya ab confirmed hai that Garima's pregnant? Dress se toh lag raha tha😅

It very much looked like she is pregnant when she went talking to the contestants during the cooking by the top 4. Going by the dress I would say she’d be about 5 months

Jo bhi ho, we’ll get to know in a few months.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was such a thanda finale!!

The contestants though cooked some lovely dishes.

I think it was very close between Shanta and Nayan, both of them were exceptional. From the tasting, I would have guessed Shanta would win, but of course from the leaked pictures we knew who the winner was. 

Suvarna did very well too, what a hustler she is, until a few weeks ago, nobody thought she had a chance and now she was a finalist. 

Very happy for Nayanjyoti, it was a fair victory!! 
Like someone said, Gurkirat ke sab faults maaf, the way he came running to Nayan when he was declared winner. Dosti ho to aisi!!!

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Hearty Congratulations to Nayanjyoti. India's new MasterChef 🥳🥳And to Santa and Suvarna as well for top 3.

And thanks to everyone here. It was so much fun to discuss and chat everyday about the show since the last three months. This has been the most active MasterChef forum till date on IF so kudos to us too😆 Hope to see y'all here next season too. I'm very sure Sony will renew the show. Kuch alag hi level ka media coverage mila iss season ko.

Edited by MommaMomma - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

congrats to NJ (winner), Shanta & Swarna (runner ups)...well deserved top 3 candidates...great interacting and quite fun discussions...learnt a lot about different cultures, foods, perspectives...etc..

PS heard of the new season so thoughts of applying? 🤣🤣🤣 

Idk, why I can't tag @cookermaichane lol... 😂 aur kisi ko tag karna toh karlo lol

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Show was set in the favour of Nayan the day when Vikas went to his home to invite him to participate in MCI . They deliberately diverted hate towards Aruna , KDK , Gurki by being biased so that their real chosen ones Nayan and Shanta can go under the radar . Nayan was still a better cook but Shanta ? Worst than Aruna , KDK , Gurki , Sachin , Priyanka etc but madam escaped all the hate . 

Real scam toh audience ke saath ho gaya . Kya ullu banaya audience ko 

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

congrats to NJ (winner), Shanta & Swarna (runner ups)...well deserved top 3 candidates...great interacting and quite fun discussions...learnt a lot about different cultures, foods, perspectives...etc..

Idk, why I can't tag @cookermaichane lol... 😂 aur kisi ko tag karna toh karlo lol

I think Cooker hibernated? M unable to tag her too

Edited by SoniRita - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

All th best, if Sony is still hosting it, all you gotta do is heat up your bank account, semi finals tak pakka jaaoge😍 

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think this season has decent trps for Sony's standards so I guess they'll have next season of Masterchef too. I hope for get season they get either Kunal or Sanjeev back.

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Show was set in the favour of Nayan the day when Vikas went to his home to invite him to participate in MCI . They deliberately diverted hate towards Aruna , KDK , Gurki by being biased so that their real chosen ones Nayan and Shanta can go under the radar . Nayan was still a better cook but Shanta ? Worst than Aruna , KDK , Gurki , Sachin , Priyanka etc but madam escaped all the hate . 

Real scam toh audience ke saath ho gaya . Kya ullu banaya audience ko 

Sachin deserved to be a finalist. He was set up for black apron challenges. He aced them like a pro. Damn, that guy can cook. He is equally a hustler like Suvarna but she won the judges with all kinds of thecha one can imagine 😂 her flavours are her strong point from the comments that I have seen. 

Sachin will be good in his own space. He cannot operate with chaos. Once he has a clear vision, he succeeds. Loved his potato accordion & egg white meringue that he whipped so fast yet very stable. Well i liked his cake too. Don’t know why the judges felt it had too less berries.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

I wanted nayan and sachin in finale. Still i am happy with this trio and of course  my fav nayan won. The moment i saw him on audition i became his fan.