Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Mereko ek baat batao Anupama ko kaun rok raha hai divorce ke liye. Fek ke maare divorce papers Anuj ke muh pe and nikaal de apne ghar se usko. But nahi, mere Anuj mere Anuj karri. Pagal orat.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

100000  percent  agree  with u  anupama  ko phek ke maara chahiye  divorce  paper anuj  ke mooh pe 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

Ideally just  after  marriage  husband  ki priority   sabse pehle  wife hoti Hai 

But anuj  ne aisa Kiya kya ? He was just marred to anupama  and In  Mumbai  instead  of .giving  priority  to anupama  on first  day marriage  itself in first day marriage  only  he start  talking  about  adopting child

Who does that Kaun  sa husband  shaadi hote hue bache ki bache ki baat  karne lagta,

Instead  of shouting  at anupama  

Anuj  should  ask himself  tumne Kitna  anupama  ko priority  pe rakha tumhare  liye to right from first day  of marriage  sabse pehle choti  priority  pe rahi 

And if it so  that Anuj has no time to wait  to adopt   child  that is why usne  jald se jald adoption  ki baat  ki 

If anuj  felt  that adoption  ke liye  late ho raha hai then 

Why he waited for anupama  for so long 

He  could have marry another  girl long  ago and can have children  

Yes i agree husband's first priority post marriage should be wife and they went to mumbai for honeymoon and anuj did not had any intention to adopt that day but when he visited orphan to donate he saw CA who was similar to anu. He saw anu's reflection in her. Her love for dance her love for samundar is what attracted him. Even though CA is not related to them by blood by seein her he felt a sudden connection. 

He did not said he will directly adopt her he gave a choice to anu. If she is okay for this then only he said he will adopt. Anu agreed for that. And in india are age restriction for adoption too. I guess. Vanraj has already told him that anupama's kids are not his. Only vanraj has right over it. 

He never hoped that he will have a family. When he married anu he felt like he should have a kid too. And for adoption i guess a male has to be married to adopt a girl child. 

Yes i will not deny he claimed to take all responsibilities in case anu stumbles but sometimes father can not take mother's place. No matter how much they try. But anu she just let it go. She promised that she will take care but she got everyone into shah house ignore ca and even let maya inside home than keeping her away from ca. 

I was still okay with all this but when ca confessed that she is the root cause of maan's fight instead of convincing her that's not true. She let it go. As if CA was responsible. 

Will she ever do this with pakhi. Pakhi has abused her mother left and right still she forgives her and move on. 

Toshu had an affair then he used anuj's name to fraud but still she forgive him But what was the mistake of CA. 

If really felt she may not be able to handle CA she could have told him upfront on that day when he asked her if she is okay. 

But she said she is okay to take care of CA. And then she was not able which is not acceptable as CA is human not a toy. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
strancho thumbnail

100000  percent  agree  with u  anupama  ko phek ke maara chahiye  divorce  paper anuj  ke mooh pe 

Hai na.. even I also want the same and then I wanna Anupama's journey. But see nahi karri. Anuj ne jo paap kiya wahi dohra rahi hai.

Ek journey to dekh chukhe hai Shah house se Kapadia house tak. Ab Kapadia house se kaunse house ka journey dekhne ko milega

surabhi01 thumbnail

Ahmedabad   ke fort se (remember  first  episode  jahan pe Devika  aur uski friend anupama  ko le  gayi thi jahan pe anupama  ne jor jor se apna Naam Kai baar liya tha aur dance Kiya Tha).wahan se Mumbai  beach tuk  ki journey  

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Ahmedabad   ke fort se (remember  first  episode  jahan pe Devika  aur uski friend anupama  ko le  gayi thi jahan pe anupama  ne jor jor se apna Naam Kai baar liya tha aur dance Kiya Tha).wahan se Mumbai  beach tuk  ki journey  

beach tak kyu jaana? khudkhushi karne ke aur bhi raaste hai  yaar Anupama🤣

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Mereko ek baat batao Anupama ko kaun rok raha hai divorce ke liye. Fek ke maare divorce papers Anuj ke muh pe and nikaal de apne ghar se usko. But nahi, mere Anuj mere Anuj karri. Pagal orat.

How many time do I have to remind you that divorce se ristaaa khatam nahin hoti? Or it holds true for only one couple?

surabhi01 thumbnail

Not talking  about  suicide but talking  about  dancing and calling  her own name  that  top jor jor se from  Ahmedabad  fort to  Mumbai  

Ek. Dik anupama  Mumbai  mein Dance karegi  phir doosre din Ahmedabad  fort  pe vice  versa 

strancho thumbnail
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

How many time do I have to remind you that divorce se ristaaa khatam nahin hoti? Or it holds true for only one couple?

Suri Suri.. I will pay attention to our classes more. Lately, I have been studying only for pass marks.

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

absolutely

Anuj ne aisa kya kiya

business, property anpad hote hue bhi iske naam transfer kar di

shah house se thak kar aati to uske haath par, sar dabata

Shah house ki problems se penick attack aate toh isko roz sulata

shah house se lad kar, rooth kar, koi bhi aa jata, toh khushi2 KM mei usko respect deta

isko jaane ke liye keh kar khud akele khichdi khata

apne bhai bhabhi se knees par maafi mangwa lee

koi bhi anu par chillata toh chup kara deta

college mei admission ka form la kar diya

anu ki har baat mei meri anu sahi hai .. karta

inke ghar ka loan diya

samar ko paise diye, maine isse kaamm karte dekha nahi kabhi

KM ko dhramshaala bana diya

apni beti ki beijaati dekhkar chup ho jaata

billionare ho kar inn jhuggi jhopdi waalo ke mooh lagna padta 

pata hai iss dodo ki galti kya hai, isse shah house shift ho jana chahiye tha

anu pakode banati, yeh chai banata

anu burger banati, yeh aloo cheel kar deta

anu dusting kata, yeh mopping

anu  baa ke knees par tel lagati, yeh baapuji ke

anu khicdi baanati, yeh raita

anu baa ke jhoole mei tel daalti, yeh nut bolt tight karta

anu Mr. shah ko paani pilati, yeh pani la kar deta

Anu Mr. sha ke saath khee-khee karti, yeh  chand se baatein karta

Anu mr. shah ke saath pari ko lekar jhoola jhoolti, yeh dada -dadi ke pyaar par gaana  gaa kar kavita sunata

tab hum maante ki anuj ki priority anu hai

This is the answer I wanna write. Now tell me what Anupama did, when did she prioritize Anuj and CA? When did she took a stand for them?