MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Congratulations to all winners & runner-up!!🥳

Thank you gauri🤗

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Centilia Surprise Sticker - Centilia Surprise Congrats StickersHello Kitty Congratulations Sticker - Hello Kitty Congratulations Lets Party StickersBunny Cute Sticker - Bunny Cute Kawaii Stickers

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners, judges and the participants! smiley40

Thank you to Tia and Bee for all your tireless efforts in organising, putting together the entries in such a beautiful manner and Shibu for these amazing siggies and badges! Stay blessed! smiley31

Thanks for introducing me to such amazing Bengali detectives, I'm actually encouraged to read their adventures post this contest 👍🏼

Each of the participants are so incredibly talented, loved reading the microtales 👏

Keep up the phenomenal work you are doing in making this IF community such a creative zone ❤️

Here's some rosgulla for you to investigate and eat before Nani comes, that was my favourite prompt to write 😛😆

Lo Rasgulla Food Zombizz GIF - Lo Rasgulla Food Zombizz Rasgulla GIFs

Thank you for considering me worthy of the win! I'm so happy right now, my heart is full smiley40

Could not have asked for a better start to the new year 

Congrats to you too Tannu🤗

Eydis thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winners🥳 

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Centilia Surprise Sticker - Centilia Surprise Congrats StickersHello Kitty Congratulations Sticker - Hello Kitty Congratulations Lets Party StickersBunny Cute Sticker - Bunny Cute Kawaii Stickers

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners, judges and the participants! smiley40

Thank you to Tia and Bee for all your tireless efforts in organising, putting together the entries in such a beautiful manner and Shibu for these amazing siggies and badges! Stay blessed! smiley31

Thanks for introducing me to such amazing Bengali detectives, I'm actually encouraged to read their adventures post this contest 👍🏼

Each of the participants are so incredibly talented, loved reading the microtales 👏

Keep up the phenomenal work you are doing in making this IF community such a creative zone ❤️

Here's some rosgulla for you to investigate and eat before Nani comes, that was my favourite prompt to write 😛😆

Lo Rasgulla Food Zombizz GIF - Lo Rasgulla Food Zombizz Rasgulla GIFs

Thank you for considering me worthy of the win! I'm so happy right now, my heart is full smiley40

Could not have asked for a better start to the new year 

Thank you congrats to u too🥳

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Congratulations to all winners & runner-up!!🥳

Thanks Gauri, same to u😃

x.titli.x thumbnail

I remember being tagged on the contest but I'm sorry I couldn't participate on time....and I'm not a writer 😆ABC aage se kuch nahin ataa 😆

Congratulations winners and runners up🤗

Stunning siggies Shibani 

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

I remember being tagged on the contest but I'm sorry I couldn't participate on time....and I'm not a writer 😆ABC aage se kuch nahin ataa 😆

Congratulations winners and runners up🤗

Stunning siggies Shibani 

Thank you Maria🤗 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail