SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Congratulations to all the winners and runner-ups! smiley40

Thank you BeeπŸ€— and thank you for being the awesome judge

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Oh wow...such a wonderful surprise! Thanks so much Tia & Bhree for hosting such a brilliant contest so beautifully & thanks again for giving opportunity to a novice writer like me to participate in this contest. Thanks so much Shibani for such a beautiful siggy, will definitely use it in siggy box. Thanks to all the judges - Sup Di, Bhree & Koeli too. And congratulations to all the winners and runners-up of this contest. All of you people have such superb talent, kudos to you all.

(Sorry if I missed any to tag)

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to all winners and runners up πŸ₯³

Thank you to the organizers for this wonderful contest.
It was fun to read all the entries. Each deserves a prize.

And also a big thanks for the beautiful siggies!

Anjureads thumbnail

Congratulations !!! To all the winners and runners up πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Kudos to the hosts, all the participants and the judges!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations to all winners & runner-up!!πŸ₯³

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Centilia Surprise Sticker - Centilia Surprise Congrats StickersHello Kitty Congratulations Sticker - Hello Kitty Congratulations Lets Party StickersBunny Cute Sticker - Bunny Cute Kawaii Stickers

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners, judges and the participants! smiley40

Thank you to Tia and Bee for all your tireless efforts in organising, putting together the entries in such a beautiful manner and Shibu for these amazing siggies and badges! Stay blessed! smiley31

Thanks for introducing me to such amazing Bengali detectives, I'm actually encouraged to read their adventures post this contest πŸ‘πŸΌ

Each of the participants are so incredibly talented, loved reading the microtales πŸ‘

Keep up the phenomenal work you are doing in making this IF community such a creative zone β€οΈ

Here's some rosgulla for you to investigate and eat before Nani comes, that was my favourite prompt to write πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Lo Rasgulla Food Zombizz GIF - Lo Rasgulla Food Zombizz Rasgulla GIFs

Thank you for considering me worthy of the win! I'm so happy right now, my heart is full smiley40

Could not have asked for a better start to the new year 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Centilia Surprise Sticker - Centilia Surprise Congrats StickersHello Kitty Congratulations Sticker - Hello Kitty Congratulations Lets Party StickersBunny Cute Sticker - Bunny Cute Kawaii Stickers

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners, judges and the participants! smiley40

Thank you to Tia and Bee for all your tireless efforts in organising, putting together the entries in such a beautiful manner and Shibu for these amazing siggies and badges! Stay blessed! smiley31

Thanks for introducing me to such amazing Bengali detectives, I'm actually encouraged to read their adventures post this contest πŸ‘πŸΌ

Each of the participants are so incredibly talented, loved reading the microtales πŸ‘

Keep up the phenomenal work you are doing in making this IF community such a creative zone β€οΈ

Here's some rosgulla for you to investigate and eat before Nani comes, that was my favourite prompt to write πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Lo Rasgulla Food Zombizz GIF - Lo Rasgulla Food Zombizz Rasgulla GIFs

Thank you for considering me worthy of the win! I'm so happy right now, my heart is full smiley40

Could not have asked for a better start to the new year 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I think it’s one of those common bloopers all of us make inadvertently cos we forget that it’s a hyphenated word. We end up adding the plural suffix β€˜s’ at the end of the word like we normally do. Like mother-in-laws instead of mothers-in-law (God forbid we ever have to use this one in plural though πŸ˜†)

I have never heard or seen someone saying mother in laws, but it does make sense. I guess people say it subconsciously.πŸ˜† 

The only reason I was so curious was because I was seeing everyone writing runner ups so I thought maybe that is also correct, I do get curious at times. I didn't mean to judge anyone here, so I'm sorry if it came out like that. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Oh wow...such a wonderful surprise! Thanks so much Tia & Bhree for hosting such a brilliant contest so beautifully & thanks again for giving opportunity to a novice writer like me to participate in this contest. Thanks so much Shibani for such a beautiful siggy, will definitely use it in siggy box. Thanks to all the judges - Sup Di, Bhree & Koeli too. And congratulations to all the winners and runners-up of this contest. All of you people have such superb talent, kudos to you all.

(Sorry if I missed any to tag)

Thanks Sima and you too, you are a great writerπŸ€—