Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

You didn't tag me 😂  (am kidding)

Ye lo meri taraf se bonus tag 🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Honestly, when we first thought of this idea, I did not think we would receive such wholehearted support and enthusiasm. Thank you to everyone who offered feedback and encouragement ❤️

Thank you to all the participants who came forward and gifted us your beautiful writings, to Lizzie and Appy who gave their valuable time and effort judging them, and thank you Shibu for making those siggies. They look lovely (as always)

If this contest has been successful, it's because of you guys 😳❤️

Last but not the least, thank you Tia for being the most amazing co-host! 😍🤗 You were with me every step of the way and kept me sane, otherwise my bechara brain with all its loose screws would've fallen off a long time ago 😭🙈 Thank you for jheloing me and for being so sweet and supportive 🤗 I definitely chose a better partner than you did 😉🤣

You are being too generous, Bee. I know how much I have bothered you 😆 But this contest wouldn't have happened without you and your enthusiasm. Thanks for being my support system throughout this contest 🤗 

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Hearty congratulations to all the winners and runner ups 👏🏻🎉🥳

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Congratulations to the winners 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Hello everyone!

With great pleasure, we announce the result of the Wordsleuths Contest. 

We were overwhelmed by the response we received, with a total of 90 entries submitted, including 44 microtales, 19 mini-drabbles, and 27 ficlets. The quality of the entries was exceptional, and we were thrilled to see so many talented writers participate.

Our heartfelt gratitude to our three judges: : Koeli, LizzieBennet and Bee222, who spent countless hours reading and evaluating each entry with great care and attention to detail. Their dedication and commitment to this contest were truly remarkable. We are incredibly grateful for their invaluable contribution.

A small token of thanks for our judges. 

We would also like to extend our sincere thanks to all the participants who submitted their stories. Your creativity and imagination shone through in every word, and we were deeply impressed by your storytelling.

A small token of thanks for all our participants.

Finally, we would like to thank everyone who took the time to read and vote for their favourite entries. Your support and engagement were instrumental in making this contest a success, and we are grateful for your participation.

Now, it’s time to announce the winners and the runner ups of the Wordsleuths contest.

Credits:

Tags, siggies: oye_nakhrewaali

Color coding, participation siggy, write-up: tournesol

Trigger warnings: kidnapping, murder

Thanks to Tia and the organizers for the wonderful contest and giving me the opportunity to write, otherwise I am always so lazy and don't even find the time to write. I can't believe 2 of my stories won, I never expected it because I didn't think they were that good, but this gives me so much motivation to write more.😃

Thanks for the lovely siggys Shiboooo❤️

Thanks also to the judges for their time and effort. Even Bee, you judger😡

Congrats to all the winners and runners up❤️ (BTW, I had to say this, but tum log hamesha runners up ko runner ups kyun bolte ho, it gives me anxiety😭)

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Congratulations guys! Hope you like siggies☺️ Thank you for the contest Bee and Miss T and the judges and voters for your time and patience❤️

You toooo meri shibo🤗

Kaisa laging mera siggy dabba

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Nakhrewali the queen🥳❤️

Congrats soni and la_reine

Thank you riya🤗

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Congratulations to all the winners and runner-ups! smiley40

Tumne bhi runner ups bolaaaaaa😭

Thank you judger Bee🤗

Minionite thumbnail

Oh wow runner-up and winner. It has been so long since I put pen to paper, but I'm glad that I haven't lost my touch!

Thank you to the jury members Koeli, Riya, and Bee for the votes! Bee how did it feel judging me for once? 😆

Great contest Ritu! And amazing siggies Shibz!