Fan Fictions

~ Wordsleuths Contest: Winners Announcement ~ - Page 4

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

(BTW, I had to say this, but tum log hamesha runners up ko runner ups kyun bolte ho, it gives me anxiety😭)

Take it up to the english dictionary

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Take it up to the english dictionary

I did. That's why I'm asking. How can so many people be wrong??😭

runner–up /ˈrʌnɚˌʌp/ noun. plural runners–up /ˈrʌnɚzˌʌp/ runner–up.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tournesol

Thank you Appy and Lizzie for being such wonderful judges! You guys are amazing 🤗

Thank you everyone for participating, reading and voting. None of this would have any meaning without your enthusiasm and support. ❤️

Wow! The results are up finally! Wonderful contest! 👏

First off, Bee and T 😆- kudos to you both for facilitating this, coming up with the unique idea in the first place, putting all the parameters in place, and answering queries patiently. I know this has been a longish (> month?) effort for you both and you both absolutely deserve all the applause! 👏👏

Thank you for inviting me to be the judge after I ditched y'all with zero entries!  😆

Next, congratulations to all the Winners and Runners-up (😆) for your remarkable entries. Amazing work and very well deserved. I had a great time reading them but an extremely difficult time marking them! That in itself shows the high standard of the entries! 

I hope it does not sound too cliched if I say each one of the participants deserves applause because I believe writing within the confines of a contest requires an even greater effort and you guys all did so good. Claps for each of you talented souls! 👏

And finally (sorry for the long, boring academy award-like speech 😆), thank you, Shibz for the siggy!

(Sorry if I missed tagging any of the winners, but it makes me so happy that there are so many of you that I can't fit you all in! 🥳)

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

I did. That's why I'm asking. How can so many people be wrong??😭

Lo Grandma ne bola, islye 'ups' hata diya. Happy? 😆

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MinionBoss

Oh wow runner-up and winner. It has been so long since I put pen to paper, but I'm glad that I haven't lost my touch!

Thank you to the jury members Koeli, Riya, and Bee for the votes! Bee how did it feel judging me for once? 😆

Great contest Ritu! And amazing siggies Shibz!

Congratulations Shreya ❤

@Purple: This happened because Bee volunteered to judge. I hope Bee had a good time :)

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Thank you Bee and Tia for this contest and all your hard work with this contest👏 You both did fab job

Thank you judges👏Riya di, Appy di and Bee🥳

Thank you to everyone who voted. Kuddos to you all👏

Also, cant believe I am winner in the microtale wow thank you again. Runner up in ficlet and microdrabble too this is amazing. The siggies are gorgeous

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Thank you for inviting me to be the judge after I ditched y'all with zero entries!  😆

🤣🤣

People might actually think this was true 🤣

I had an amazing time fake fighting with you for sending the entries.

Thank you being an amazing and patient judge 🤗

SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats to all the winners and runner ups🥳👏

SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

Heartiest congratulations to all the Winners and Runners-up. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Well conducted contest with good efforts from all the organisers and esteemed Judges.👏

Thank you Madhu di😃

SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Congratulations guys! Hope you like siggies☺️ Thank you for the contest Bee and Miss T and the judges and voters for your time and patience❤️

Thank you Shibani😃