Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Heartiest congratulations to all the Winners and Runners-up. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Well conducted contest with good efforts from all the organisers and esteemed Judges.👏

HereAsMyself thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tournesol

Image Popular Choice Winners: Ficlets

Image HereAsMyself

for

Entry No. 15

Feluda handed me the painting he’d brought from Mister Samaddar’s room. ‘What do you make of it, Topshe?’

I looked at it intently, though I could find anything unusual in it.

Feluda shook his head. ‘Do be more observant, Topshe. Look at the upper right hand corner of the painting, just above the water. Do you see that longish bird next to the sun?’

I looked at the painting once again. ‘Yes’, I said. ‘But it doesn’t even look like a bird’

‘That’s because it isn’t a bird’, Feluda said, taking the painting from me. ‘It’s a scratch and it wasn’t there when Mister Samddar showed us around the house two days ago. In all probability, the intruder broke into the room, crashed against the bedside table in the dark and the painting fell on the floor. The broken glass scratched the surface of the canvas. Mister Samaddar had the painting repaired the next morning and told his wife she’d only dreamt of the attack’.

‘Why would Mister Samaddar lie?’ I asked.

‘Why does an art critic as snobbish as he keep this rather juvenile painting framed on his bedside table?’ Feluda retorted. ‘Possibly for the same reason that he’s trying to cover up all evidence of a break-in: sentimental value.’

‘You mean he knows the intruder?’ I asked, incredulous.

‘Yes’, replied Feluda thoughtfully. ‘Unless I am much mistaken, our mysterious man of the night is the Samaddars’ son, Paritosh.’ 

Image la_Reine

for

Entry No. 17

I had always been a curious person, so I couldn’t help myself when I saw 2 men ogling a building. I just had to go and see what was so interesting about this building, that these men were frozen in one place for the past ten minutes.

I decided to walk up to these men and have a chat while I waited. As soon as I reached them, one of them turned around as if he had eyes at the back of his forehead. 

“Are you a CBI officer?” I joked. “Or maybe a psychic?”

“Private investigator, Sherlock Holmes.” He put his free hand forward to greet me. “Oh wow, nice to meet you! I noticed you have been looking at that building, did something happen there?” I questioned him.

“We have come here to investigate the Bengali Baba. Do you know anything about him? We have found clues about some suspicious activity in that building.”

How could I tell him that the Bengali Baba he was searching for was right in front of him? “No,” I smiled, and walked away.

and

Image SoniRita

for

Entry No. 9

Byomkesh Bakshi had always been fascinated by the strange and the unusual. So, when he received a letter from a scientist named Dr. Panda, he was intrigued. Dr. Panda claimed to have made a groundbreaking discovery, one that would change the world forever.

When Byomkesh arrived at Dr. Panda's laboratory, he found the scientist in a state of panic. Dr. Panda explained that he had created a device that could transport objects and people to alternate dimensions. But something had gone wrong, and he feared that he had unleashed something dangerous into the world.

Byomkesh quickly realized that Dr. Panda's fears were not unfounded. A strange, otherworldly creature had emerged from the device, wreaking havoc on the laboratory.

Using his quick thinking and sharp mind, Byomkesh was able to outsmart the creature and destroy the device. Dr. Panda was relieved, and thanked Byomkesh for his help.

As he left the laboratory, Byomkesh couldn't help but think about the strange and mysterious forces that lurked just beneath the surface of the world.

I'm so happy! 

A big thank you for this wonderful contest to the organizers, the judges and the participants. Loved reading all the entries ❤️

I had a good time communicating with tournesol while preparing the list of detectives. Looking forward to working together on other contests, I'd possible.

Once again, any contests, please tag us so we can participate!

P.S: I'm sorry I couldn't tag everyone. Some of the names don't show up for me to tag, I don't know why

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Congratulations guys! Hope you like siggies☺️ Thank you for the contest Bee and Miss T and the judges and voters for your time and patience❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Congratulations guys! Hope you like siggies☺️ Thank you for the contest Bee and Miss T and the judges and voters for your time and patience❤️

last tag🤣

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nakhrewali the queen🥳❤️

Congrats soni and la_reine

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Originally posted by: HereAsMyself

I'm so happy! 

A big thank you for this wonderful contest to the organizers, the judges and the participants. Loved reading all the entries ❤️

I had a good time communicating with tournesol while preparing the list of detectives. Looking forward to working together on other contests, I'd possible.

Once again, any contests, please tag us so we can participate!

P.S: I'm sorry I couldn't tag everyone. Some of the names don't show up for me to tag, I don't know why

Congratulations! 🎉 I had a wonderful time interaction with you too. Hope to see you creating more amazing stories 🤗

P.S. Some people have buddies only tag, or a hibernating account, that could be the reason.

Bee222 thumbnail

Honestly, when we first thought of this idea, I did not think we would receive such wholehearted support and enthusiasm. Thank you to everyone who offered feedback and encouragement ❤️

Thank you to all the participants who came forward and gifted us your beautiful writings, to Lizzie and Appy who gave their valuable time and effort judging them, and thank you Shibu for making those siggies. They look lovely (as always)

If this contest has been successful, it's because of you guys 😳❤️

Last but not the least, thank you Tia for being the most amazing co-host! 😍🤗 You were with me every step of the way and kept me sane, otherwise my bechara brain with all its loose screws would've fallen off a long time ago 😭🙈 Thank you for jheloing me and for being so sweet and supportive 🤗 I definitely chose a better partner than you did 😉🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

You didn't tag me 😂  (am kidding)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: tournesol

You didn't tag me 😂  (am kidding)

You'll get notis anyway 🤷‍♀️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Nakhrewali the queen🥳❤️