Sumer Babbar? - Page 2

Posted: 12 months ago
Originally posted by SONIA441

Is it just me or I don't feel the execution of the Episodes are as powerful as Sikchand's other shows ?

I agree I can't follow the show episode by episode but I don't see any chemistry between the Raunaq & Chandni. Infact, Nirbhay & Roshni have a good onscreen chemistry.

The only reason I'm trying to watch the show is because it seems the Male Leads are really good actors. Ah well… supporting characters can act well too. But, Amandeep's acting isn't suiting me. 

I have always liked Sumeet's on-screen presence especially if it's that of a layered character which seems to be the usecase for all his characters. And Sai Ketan, well, I know his proficiency through the only reason we're here - MHRW. For now, it seems plot & Amandeep isn't pulling me in yet. It's literally the above-mentioned actors who are the reason for me to continue watching the show.

I am not watching the show at all now coz I can't see any other show going down gutter while chasing trps... Some how i just come here randomly to see updates or any interesting news.. 

Posted: 11 months ago

With Sick-and's background and body of work, Chashni has not garnered that level of interest, which a KHKT and MHRW had. Both shows had some level of uniqueness to it. But this is the typical sister-driven plot, where at the end of the day, Sumeet and Ketan will again be standing in a semi-circle in the background. I mean, why did Sick-and choose to go with a plot happening across the board on all channels? Do sisters have nothing else to do - except cross-marrying, stealing boyfriends, husbands etc.

I have seen glimpses of the show, and I know Ketan and Sumeet are good, but the FL Aman is rather weak. She is a bit short on emoting. And the other sister is in my opinion, very childish and petty.

It may only be me, but I would rather want to see Chandni with Sumer Babbar than, Raunaq. And Roshni finds something better to do in life and do some adulting. I don't see that kind of chemistry between Raunaq and Chandni. There is some kind of gap here.

Disclaimer: My opinion completely!!