Posted: 1 years ago

So is this Sumer Babbar, Raunaq's dad? He did say he went with his mom who was Telegu. This guy is the richest dude in Delhi. He wants Nirbhay's pub. Nirbhay is selling it to Raunaq? SKR said, Raunaq is guy who has come from Delhi to Amritsar. 

Roshni will marry this dude? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (why am I getting a feeling that she'll get blackmailed to do this... maybe her acting all vengeful and stuff will be a front... to save Chandni? I would love for that to happen...m coz sisters fighting is a bad plot without any layers... bleh!) 

I still can't find Raunaq's purpose in all this.. will be a collateral damage here or does he have a hidden vested interested in the sisters? 

Everything is matching up too close for coincidences. 

Yes he is raunaq's dad only.

About rest of your speculation let's wait for the future episodes.

I don't trust sikku at all 

Let's see kya special tadka h uska iss baar 

Roshni faking it will be very interesting plot but I doubt that's gonna happen.  She looks head over heels in love with Nirbhay so his death taking a toll on her and goes to a extent of destroying Chandini can be a plot.

I am dying to see Raunaq's family especially his dad and how's his equation with his dad. Hopefully they get infinite that in early next month. 

Raunaq's purpose in sisters lives when they turn against will be interesting for some reason I feel he is gonna be team popcorn.

I just hope they don't copy Sathiya and show Roshni falling in love with his dad for real.  Whatever it is I hope the marriage is temporary and she gets to move on with life after things goes well with Chandini 

Originally posted by AnushkhaA

So is this Sumer Babbar, Raunaq's dad? He did say he went with his mom who was Telegu. This guy is the richest dude in Delhi. He wants Nirbhay's pub. Nirbhay is selling it to Raunaq? SKR said, Raunaq is guy who has come from Delhi to Amritsar. 

Roshni will marry this dude? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (why am I getting a feeling that she'll get blackmailed to do this... maybe her acting all vengeful and stuff will be a front... to save Chandni? I would love for that to happen...m coz sisters fighting is a bad plot without any layers... bleh!) 

I still can't find Raunaq's purpose in all this.. will be a collateral damage here or does he have a hidden vested interested in the sisters? 

Everything is matching up too close for coincidences. 

I didn't start seeing the serial yet but your post caught my attention...How come he is Reddy but not Babbar when his dad is Babbar??

I think his mother divorced Sumer babbar.Rounaq is living with his mother so may be he took her mother's surname 

Originally posted by subbuappu

I didn't start seeing the serial yet but your post caught my attention...How come he is Reddy but not Babbar when his dad is Babbar??

his mom is Telugu dad is Punjabi

Mom dad ki bani nahi toh vo maa ke saath hyd chala Gaya tha 

So maybe reddy is his mom's surname

Past Couple of episodes have shown - Precap of Ranuq wanting revenge from Chandni - I wonder what happend in past 

Posted: 12 months ago

Is it just me or I don't feel the execution of the Episodes are as powerful as Sikchand's other shows ?

I agree I can't follow the show episode by episode but I don't see any chemistry between the Raunaq & Chandni. Infact, Nirbhay & Roshni have a good onscreen chemistry.

The only reason I'm trying to watch the show is because it seems the Male Leads are really good actors. Ah wellโ€ฆ supporting characters can act well too. But, Amandeep's acting isn't suiting me. 

I have always liked Sumeet's on-screen presence especially if it's that of a layered character which seems to be the usecase for all his characters. And Sai Ketan, well, I know his proficiency through the only reason we're here - MHRW. For now, it seems plot & Amandeep isn't pulling me in yet. It's literally the above-mentioned actors who are the reason for me to continue watching the show.

Originally posted by SONIA441

Is it just me or I don't feel the execution of the Episodes are as powerful as Sikchand's other shows ?

I agree I can't follow the show episode by episode but I don't see any chemistry between the Raunaq & Chandni. Infact, Nirbhay & Roshni have a good onscreen chemistry.

The only reason I'm trying to watch the show is because it seems the Male Leads are really good actors. Ah wellโ€ฆ supporting characters can act well too. But, Amandeep's acting isn't suiting me. 

I have always liked Sumeet's on-screen presence especially if it's that of a layered character which seems to be the usecase for all his characters. And Sai Ketan, well, I know his proficiency through the only reason we're here - MHRW. For now, it seems plot & Amandeep isn't pulling me in yet. It's literally the above-mentioned actors who are the reason for me to continue watching the show.

You need to watch regularly to understand the episodes being powerful or not.  I mean just can't randomly speak right. 

For me it's started on very dull note but now it's picking with every character contributing to drama not just Chandini crying over her dad and sister like first 2 weeks. 

It picked up now with every character having a purpose whether It's Raunaq or his dad or Nirbhay or Mohit. 

Coming to most talked about chemistry of Raunaq and Chandini if we want to talk about characters chemistry they have what they needs to.  Raunaq is supposed to be faking for us and its coming across same, Chandini is having crush on him and it's what it's showing for me the only thing Amandeep is doing good is this soft crush thing. 

Yes Amandeep needs to pick up especially when she is going to have scenes with Sumeet Sachdev who's veteran actor, but she is better these days compared to first 2 weeks where she was unbearable. Hoping she do pick up more because she is titular character. 

Originally posted by SONIA441

it seems it's sikku's lowest budget show ever. Star show lag hi nahi rhaa. I can't even bear the scenes most of the time fast forward karne pad rahe hai.

Rest I agree with everything you said.

Amandeep can't act in most of the scenes Either it's overacting or no acting at all.

And also there is no chemistry between sai and aman 

Edited by Kavita99 - 12 months ago