Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome update dear, loved it ❤️ ♥️ 😊 

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow I so so loved the update 

I love this Sahiba I am so done with the mahaan Sahiba in show 

Loved Keerat’s care and love for Sahiba. I am glad both of them didn’t even care of santhu’s suicidal drama. I loved this Sahiba who takes stand for herself. I just don’t understand are Sahiba & Keerat adopted daughters of Ajeet? Why does he never take stands for his other kids? 

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sahiba keerat & Angad Inder pal scenes were so cute. I am liking the monga sisters dealing santhu sindy duo with cleverness rather than emotionally. 

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow amazing updates❤️❤️❤️

Loved Sahiba and Keerat!!  Go girls👏

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing updates!!

I absolutely enjoyed the way Sahiba-Keerat dealt with the entire case of loan.👏 I am just waiting on how you deal with Seerat running away and Santosh getting the shock of her life with her running away. I want them to pay. The girls has to be vindictive. 

Inder talked sense and I hope Angad heeds the advice given. 😊 Perhaps he will be less shocked when his investigations brings the truth later on.

Again amazing updates! I can't wait to read more from you!! ❤️

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was wonderful! I am liking this hardened sister duo who are not taking any crap from Sindy and Santu! I am excited for the next uodates

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Wow I so so loved the update 

I love this Sahiba I am so done with the mahaan Sahiba in show 

Loved Keerat’s care and love for Sahiba. I am glad both of them didn’t even care of santhu’s suicidal drama. I loved this Sahiba who takes stand for herself. I just don’t understand are Sahiba & Keerat adopted daughters of Ajeet? Why does he never take stands for his other kids? 

I am glad that you loved the update, especially since this is the first time I have ever shared on any platform... this boosts my confidence to write more.

Well, Ajeet is supposed to be a grey character like everyone else, so what can I say... There is more to each character of course, but you will have to wait a little for the explanation. 

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Sahiba keerat & Angad Inder pal scenes were so cute. I am liking the monga sisters dealing santhu sindy duo with cleverness rather than emotionally. 

I loved writing them since they also help me explore their relations in a non-generic and cringy manner.

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirai07

Amazing updates!!

I absolutely enjoyed the way Sahiba-Keerat dealt with the entire case of loan.👏 I am just waiting on how you deal with Seerat running away and Santosh getting the shock of her life with her running away. I want them to pay. The girls has to be vindictive. 

Inder talked sense and I hope Angad heeds the advice given. 😊 Perhaps he will be less shocked when his investigations brings the truth later on.

Again amazing updates! I can't wait to read more from you!! ❤️

I think, you will like the next two chapters. And as much this FF is about the Main leads, you can look out for side characters in this story.