Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

You’ve captured the essence of Sahiba very well. Nicely depicted the reactions of the eldest Brars and Angad’s jealousy… which I actually I hadn’t clued in until I read and it made sense! Keep going!

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Okay what kind of mental gymnastics has Ajeet done to convince himself that what his wife is doing is sane?!

‘Sabse kamzor’? Really!! Seerat is neither disabled physically nor mentally. She is just one thing - entitled as hell. 

The fact that this got me infuriated means it is written well. Looking forward for more.

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love how you had Sahiba bare her feelings like any other normal human being. At least this is realistic. I stumbled on chapter 2 by accident!

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

I love how you had Sahiba bare her feelings like any other normal human being. At least this is realistic. I stumbled on chapter 2 by accident!

This means a lot. I wish there was a way to notify about the update.

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhaA

Okay what kind of mental gymnastics has Ajeet done to convince himself that what his wife is doing is sane?!

‘Sabse kamzor’? Really!! Seerat is neither disabled physically nor mentally. She is just one thing - entitled as hell. 

The fact that this got me infuriated means it is written well. Looking forward for more.

The conversation was definitely a mental exercise for me. I kept wondering why would Ajeet let this nonsense bloom to this point. At the end I felt, I could only grapple this with his love for his wife (since he puts up with her tantrums the most) and with the love for his first child Seerat. However, as a person, he must have noticed the partiality towards his other children, so he might have come up with ways to tone it down instead of rectifying it.

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Hi Anjali,

This means a lot. Looking forward to make this FF enjoyable for you.

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Well written chapter. I liked how Sahiba poured out her frustrations. I too seriously wonder why Ajeet always allowed santhu’s partiality? Maybe it’s her blind love for santhu or Seerat being there first child. So here santhu sindy attended the party alone without Sahiba & Keerat? Looking forward for Sahiba keerat scenes too. Wonder what she is going to do now

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon.

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.