LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Divyanshi123

Supperb 

Written nicely 

Do continue 

Waiting for next 

I am equally excited to write. (I blame the initial drive.)

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhaA

Good job with exploring why Sahiba has such a gripe with rich people to begin with. Itโ€™s never properly explained in the show and that kind of irks me. Why hate the rich so much? Right now, I get it, the family she is in is not nice at all but on that first encounter with Angad, to go on about rich people wasnโ€™t exactly needed or nice from her part. If she has had previous bad experience then it makes sense.

Good word flow and solid start

Looking forward for moreโค๏ธ

Yeah. In recent years most serials under explored characters. I am guilty of rewriting and filling loopholes to satisfy my own wishful thinking.

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirai07

I agree with NidhaA. She pretty much stated what I wanted to say. So my review is easier to write now ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ Thanks NidhaA.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I mostly enjoyed her point of view towards the Brar's. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

A very good start. Looking forward to see how you take this story with the tracks in the show. Best of luck for your writing โค๏ธ

I think I am going to deviate from the serial track on two accounts, one - I hate when they just add common tracks after a point to continue the serial; two - fanfiction being a different form allows me the liberty to manipulate the pace of storytelling to suit it.

I do hope that you will like Sahiba's perspective more in upcoming chapters.

Viana_White thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nicely written โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Please tag me if you continue please 

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viana_White

Nicely written โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Please tag me if you continue please 

Sure. But I do not know how to tag since I am new to the forum.

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think you didn't saw one of the episode where she talks with her father & they showed a flashback scene that how her father used to design jewellery and one day she along with her father went to a lady's house to give the set and she said how the design were amazing and once they left that lady was shocked that the jewellery was missing from the box but it was her due to her negligence the chain felt down and both the husband & wife called the police and arrested sahibas dad, but later that day she found the jewellery and told the police to release sahiba dad, they didn't even apologize for their wrong behavior since then sahiba had the hatred for the rich that the rich only care about themselves. 

LizzynDarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshrocks28

I think you didn't saw one of the episode where she talks with her father & they showed a flashback scene that how her father used to design jewellery and one day she along with her father went to a lady's house to give the set and she said how the design were amazing and once they left that lady was shocked that the jewellery was missing from the box but it was her due to her negligence the chain felt down and both the husband & wife called the police and arrested sahibas dad, but later that day she found the jewellery and told the police to release sahiba dad, they didn't even apologize for their wrong behavior since then sahiba had the hatred for the rich that the rich only care about themselves. 

Oh I do remember the scene, but it was presented much later than I would personally prefer. 

Edited by EkChudail - 1 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Okay, now it makes sense. I jumped into TMD from somewhere in between and itโ€™s my own lack of patience to blame ๐Ÿ˜†. Thank you for clarifying.

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There is a tag users column when you write in the comment box. Type the Id of the person you wish to tag and they will be notified accordingly.๐Ÿ˜Š

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No I haven't watched ๐Ÿ˜Š I will have to recheck again. Thanks for notifying ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ