Seerat is mannerless beauty ! That chopstick scene

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

She is such a wanna be! She pretends to behave like she is such a foodie loves to eat continental food. In one of the epi she ordered thai noodles and chopsticks were given. For a common sense man, if one don't know how to eat with chopsticks they do two things : either ask for fork or second ask someone to instruct how to eat with with chopsticks !! There is no shame to ask I guess. 

But this wannabe beauty queen put the noodles a handful with her hands on chopstick as if it was a spoon and eat it. I was like bro you could have ask for fork or asked garry reg this thing that how to eat  ... This girl has no basic etiquette of eating. Not even that she doesn't know how to pack luggage, she doesn't even know how to do makeup... She is such a use less girl... 

She was today saying people would have interview her this that... Bro she don't know how to communicate with others. Itni akal hoti toh garry ke saath bhagti nahi.. 

She couldn't handle herself in any wedding functions, pure samay sada hua muh bana tha, she can't even pose forget interview. 

Garry hi sambhale isse

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

She is such a wanna be! She pretends to behave like she is such a foodie loves to eat continental food. In one of the epi she ordered thai noodles and chopsticks were given. For a common sense man, if one don't know how to eat with chopsticks they do two things : either ask for fork or second ask someone to instruct how to eat with with chopsticks !! There is no shame to ask I guess. 

But this wannabe beauty queen put the noodles a handful with her hands on chopstick as if it was a spoon and eat it. I was like bro you could have ask for fork or asked garry reg this thing that how to eat  ... This girl has no basic etiquette of eating. Not even that she doesn't know how to pack luggage, she doesn't even know how to do makeup... She is such a use less girl... 

She was today saying people would have interview her this that... Bro she don't know how to communicate with others. Itni akal hoti toh garry ke saath bhagti nahi.. 

She couldn't handle herself in any wedding functions, pure samay sada hua muh bana tha, she can't even pose forget interview. 

Garry hi sambhale isse

Seerat don’t have an iota of talent, class or manners. She mocks her younger sisters who are talented & independent than her. It’s all santhu’s fault that she is made to believe like a queen and the entire world revolves around her. 

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Garry hi sambhale isse

yehi reaction Garry ka bhi tha jab usne seerat ko dekha ki vo noodles ko chopsticks p hath se rakh rahi thi🤣..Garry ne sab dekha tha he was like yuucckk she is so downmarket 🤣....

Bheekari ko agar sone ka katora bhi do to maangega bheek hi ...or seerat ko to diamond merchant mil gaya tha phir bhi vo usko chodkar ek womanizer nd chor bheekari Garry k sath bhaagi 🤣...

Or believe me agar Santosh nahi hoti to ye angad tak bhi nahi pohoch paati 🤣or agar sahiba nahi hoti to Santosh nd seerat kabhi brar k ghar k aas paas tak nahi aa paatey unse rishta jodna to dur ki baat h ...passes sahiba k liye they dance sahiba ka thoughts bhi sahiba k sab kuch nakal kiya vo bhi Santosh ne isko bataya tha kya kya kaise karna h each nd every step Santosh ka bataya hua tha ...

She is brainless evil creature or dekho sahiba ko hi blame karegi😡..Garry isko iski aukaat dikahyega bohot mari jaa rahi h na Garry se shadi karne ko to karle yehi shadi iski lifetime ki saza ban jaayega

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She's not just mannerless she is brainless too. How tf goes to a function right after returning from the hotel suite? That too the function organised by the family you rejected on your wedding day? Iska apne Ghar me rehne ka toh thikana hai nahi aur chal padi Brar mansion investigate karne🤔. 

She still thinks that Garry would accept her and all she needs to do is woo him again. Garry's no way going to marry her so soon. Neither she is that husn ki pari nor is she even an ounce smart😆

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I mean, I’m still not fluent with chopsticks… so I shameless ask for a fork… I do try to eat suchi at home with chopstick and noodles to practice!