Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

But the problem is manit 's personality and acting skills doesn't allow us to move on 

He has this very strong screen presence which makes it difficult to resist him .

And rishab lutra is written really well in the context of itv male characters 

The sane and sensible.

Which is even more difficult to  get these days 

That makes it even harder to resist him.

EK is aware of this.

That's why she's still keeping him there.

Rishab does give them trps.

There are audience in favor of him.

With shakti leaving they decided to keep manit.

That was a smart move 

They know they can't let go both.

And shraddha is the face of the show.

They had to glorify her 

So literally it's now shraddha and manit who are  carrying the burden of the show on their shoulders till audience started liking the new leads and decided to give them a chance.

Smartness would have been they could have gotten Dheeraj back as karan 

SA looks really older than manit 

And like an older brother or father figure to shraddha.

When preeran gonna come onscreen together it's really gonna be creepy.

SA is a good actor. Especially in grey shades 

But pairing him with shraddha doesn't suit.

He is more suitable for Anupama type of matured female leads

Shraddha is still young.

Even the actress playing needhi looks old 

She doesn't give young vibes 

I am only watching manit scenes.

Oh yeah...EK knows kundali works on 2 names...Rishabh and Karan Luthra...thats why they didnt let Manit go...Rishabh hai to uske fans k trp to milegi kuch...coz Karan to abhi dikh bhi nehi raha, SA looks like Rishabh ka bade bhaiya...But phir bhi they didnt dare kill Karan with shakti exit...

Coz truth is Karan ya Rishabh ka just naam hi jitna interest ab bhi pull kar sakta hai, new leads just cant...

And by now they might be realising they made the worst leap ever...Karan k lie DD ko approach karna tha...Manit ko retain kia hi hai to thoda make up kar dete, Rishabh is supposed to be middle aged, karan Rishabh ka chachu dikh raha abhi...😆saw a car scene from yesterday...

Preeta k scenes kitne weird lagenge new karan k sath..🤪but that's ok I guess, tab tak nobody gonna stay...karan ka second plastic surgery karke change kar dia, he doesnt look or act karan at all, Rishabh kaisa bhi dikhe middle aged to ho gaya ab kya hi hoga, preeta to abhi main lead rahegi nehi Palki will take over...and the new male leads dont have the Rishabh and Karan wali baat at all, no good casting....I dont see any hope anymore...

king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Casting is horrible!!!  The new Luthra twins just don't cut it.  Rishab and Karan are the heart and soul of the show.  However new Karan is so bland and cannot connect with him.

Nobody looks aged here even Preeta looks good and not as a  mother.  When they showed her in the pink outfit I that that was Kavya and not Preeta.  

Please address where is Kavya and Sameer.  They are missed.  

Why did they not keep Shakti Arora and have him play in the new leap as the original Arjun Survanshi son or something?  Did they even consider this an option??   That would have been better and logical.  They could have paired him with Kavya.  

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: urmita

Oh yeah...EK knows kundali works on 2 names...Rishabh and Karan Luthra...thats why they didnt let Manit go...Rishabh hai to uske fans k trp to milegi kuch...coz Karan to abhi dikh bhi nehi raha, SA looks like Rishabh ka bade bhaiya...But phir bhi they didnt dare kill Karan with shakti exit...

Coz truth is Karan ya Rishabh ka just naam hi jitna interest ab bhi pull kar sakta hai, new leads just cant...

And by now they might be realising they made the worst leap ever...Karan k lie DD ko approach karna tha...Manit ko retain kia hi hai to thoda make up kar dete, Rishabh is supposed to be middle aged, karan Rishabh ka chachu dikh raha abhi...😆saw a car scene from yesterday...

Preeta k scenes kitne weird lagenge new karan k sath..🤪but that's ok I guess, tab tak nobody gonna stay...karan ka second plastic surgery karke change kar dia, he doesnt look or act karan at all, Rishabh kaisa bhi dikhe middle aged to ho gaya ab kya hi hoga, preeta to abhi main lead rahegi nehi Palki will take over...and the new male leads dont have the Rishabh and Karan wali baat at all, no good casting....I dont see any hope anymore...

That's what is called stupidity in being adamant on carrying on with the lame leap despite knowing lutra boys karan and rishab are their trp fetchers.

For karan's character they really need someone younger looking than manit and charming as well so they could pair him with shraddha who actually is quite beautiful.

Yahsn toh uncle legta hain preeta aur rishab ka 🤣🤣🤣

For rishab nothing is left in the show. But manit is kept for the trps only. They won't release him until the new leads are established.

Dheeraj and Shakti somehow made preeran watchable.

Now everyone is gonna hide under their chairs afraid of the creepy couple.

That actress who plays needhi suits the new uncle more actually 🤣🤣🤣

I just can't believe EK did such a blunder with one of her long running shows 

At least Krishna and mugda had the personalities and chemistry to run kkb as pranbir, the power couple.

Even actors like kunal jai singh could have been approached to play karan's role. That guy has a matured look and sweet smile.

Nakul mehta could have been approached. He just need to use black contact lens to play karan. A charming actor. He's no longer part of bade ache legte hain 2.

Karan kundra could have been approached. He is in ishq mein ghayal. But usually they have shooting dates. Both EK shows.

Pearl v . Puri.

The list is long.

Charming personalities. Just need some makeover to give them matured karan look 

I just can't believe the casting for karan.

Totally ridiculous.

urmita thumbnail

That's what is called stupidity in being adamant on carrying on with the lame leap despite knowing lutra boys karan and rishab are their trp fetchers.

For karan's character they really need someone younger looking than manit and charming as well so they could pair him with shraddha who actually is quite beautiful.

For rishab nothing is left in the show. But manit is kept for the trps only. They won't release him until the new leads are established.

At least Krishna and mugda had the personalities and chemistry to run kkb as pranbir, the power couple.

Even actors like kunal jai singh could have been approached to play karan's role. That guy has a matured look and sweet smile.

Nakul mehta could have been approached. He just need to use black contact lens to play karan. A charming actor. He's no longer part of bade ache legte hain 2.

Karan kundra could have been approached. He is in ishq mein ghayal. But usually they have shooting dates. Both EK shows.

Pearl v . Puri.

The list is long.

Totally ridiculous.

ha yaar Pearl ko approach kar lete...vo to free bhi hai shayad...bakio ka nehi pata...

Ye shaurya...I mean ok new bando ko kaam Dena good thing...but male lead kisiko bhi bana doge kya...The Karan Luthra ke bete hai dono...thoda accha dhund lete...bechari Sana...

And Karan uncle ka to I don't wanna think anymore... Shakti k sath happy ending karke show end kar dena chahiye tha...

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think nidhi is married to rishab.

kunal nakul pearl and KK wont agree to play old karan.nakul quit his previous show as he didn't want to play a dad to adults.the young actors wont agree to plsu 60 yr old karan.thats why they selected an elderly actor to play the old karan.

Pearl v . Puri.

The list is long.

Totally ridiculous.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

ha yaar Pearl ko approachy kar lete...vo to free bhi hai shayad...bakio ka nehi pata...

Ye shaurya...I mean ok new bando ko kaam Dena good thing...but male lead kisiko bhi bana doge kya...The Karan Luthra ke bete hai dono...thoda accha dhund lete...bechari Sana...

And Karan uncle ka to I don't wanna think anymore... Shakti k sath happy ending karke show end kar dena chahiye tha...

They should have just killed karan's character with shakti's exit 

But they couldn't take the chance coz they don't wanna lose remaining preeran audience.

So if they are that concerned about their trps , why not cast a wonderful personality.

It's really foolish to take actor like SA for the role 

The new guy, shaurya just can't act.

He doesn't even have the personality to drool for.

It's EK's hit show.

Should have been careful with the casting.

Pearl would have defo helped the ratings ♥️

Sana still hasn't entered.

Am wondering why they still haven't introduced her yet 

Paras looks like a kid 

Casting blunders 

I am watching only manit scenes.🤣👍👍

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I think nidhi is married to rishab.

kunal nakul pearl and KK wont agree to play old karan.nakul quit his previous show as he didn't want to play a dad to adults.the young actors wont agree to plsu 60 yr old karan.thats why they selected an elderly actor to play the old karan.

Yaar, karan hasn't reached 60 yet🤣🤣🤣

I hope Nidhi is married to Karan.

Why always rishab sacrifices while karan is reserved for Preeta.

He enjoys produces children only for his brother to take care.

Nasty humans 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

They should have just killed karan's character with shakti's exit 

But they couldn't take the chance coz they don't wanna lose remaining preeran audience.

So if they are that concerned about their trps , why not cast a wonderful personality.

It's really foolish to take actor like SA for the role 

The new guy, shaurya just can't act.

He doesn't even have the personality to drool for.

It's EK's hit show.

Should have been careful with the casting.

Pearl would have defo helped the ratings ♥️

Sana still hasn't entered.

Am wondering why they still haven't introduced her yet 

Paras looks like a kid 

Casting blunders 

I am watching only manit scenes.🤣👍👍

If they are presenting a new Karan who is old they should also match other cast too in that age....Why on earth kareena bua  and rakhi maa in same as before 20 years...Infact kareena looks more younger than before 20 years...Rishab is still as before...Kam se kam ek glasses toh dedo for namesake .... He was played  as a father character for tejhaswi in naagin 6 ..To an extent his look was on for a 20-22 year girls father....Kritika bhi waisa hi hai....Preeta ka kya ek putup hairstyle se kaun aged lagtha hai...🤣😂🤣They should replaced any other senior actress as preeta like in ssk season 1 both Dheeraj and dipika was replaced ...Paras was ok ok for this role...That good sanskari boy phir bhi sana keliye it's doesn't seems matching ... Shaurya was literally trying to being Karan luthra...But the way dheeraj made that funny flirty Karan luthra before marriage.... Shaurya was disaster to that ..They are already sinking in the matter of storyline...Abi Tak issiliye survive kar rah dhi just because of actors chemistry...Itna saari toxicity dhikayi phir bhi just because of actors they survive it..... Giving new faces chance is very good ...But  when the show only going on just because of actors acting they should consider established actors for their leap and the actors that should make a potential couple or chemistry... After all this is a Balaji show ...They won't have any lack of actors ...

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

If they are presenting a new Karan who is old they should also match other cast too in that age....Why on earth kareena bua  and rakhi maa in same as before 20 years...Infact kareena looks more younger than before 20 years...Rishab is still as before...Kam se kam ek glasses toh dedo for namesake .... He was played  as a father character for tejhaswi in naagin 6 ..To an extent his look was on for a 20-22 year girls father....Kritika bhi waisa hi hai....Preeta ka kya ek putup hairstyle se kaun aged lagtha hai...🤣😂🤣They should replaced any other senior actress as preeta like in ssk season 1 both Dheeraj and dipika was replaced ...Paras was ok ok for this role...That good sanskari boy phir bhi sana keliye it's doesn't seems matching ... Shaurya was literally trying to being Karan luthra...But the way dheeraj made that funny flirty Karan luthra before marriage.... Shaurya was disaster to that ..They are already sinking in the matter of storyline...Abi Tak issiliye survive kar rah dhi just because of actors chemistry...Itna saari toxicity dhikayi phir bhi just because of actors they survive it..... Giving new faces chance is very good ...But  when the show only going on just because of actors acting they should consider established actors for their leap and the actors that should make a potential couple or chemistry... After all this is a Balaji show ...They won't have any lack of actors ...

Exactly 

Karan's looks should match the rest of the lutras

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What did I just see? Why this injustice to poor Shraddha!! Dont tell me she will be shown romancing this new face for Karan...🤔🥱 That last scene, although I saw in passing on twitter was so cringe!!

When everyone else hasn't aged, they should have brought in someone of the same age. Or they should have replaced Shraddha with someone that matched this new guy - sorry don't know his name but this whole thing is so uncomfortable to watch now.

Or, killed off the character. If he is too important to be bumped off, why did the writer sideline him so badly promoting Prithvi that led to Dheeraj quitting..

If they didnt have a proper replacement why take a leap and risk losing a ML that was still working...Shakti Arora!? 🤔 Absolute lazy writing

First they pissed off PreeRan fans by giving that brutal end and getting Preeta married to Rishabh...

Then they pissed off Rishta fans by getting her marrried to Arjun/Karan...

Then this replacement that just makes you wanna scream and fearful to watch any Luthra House scenes because first they are so cold (thanks to all the negativity they heaped - this family is so lifeless and dull - flipflops) ...and secondly because as a viewer you are literrally scared to watch incase you encounter a the new Karan who looks like Mahesh's brother!! WTF is this casting!! Terribly mismatched.

For past nine months, they played around Kavya - and now leap one week they made new babies and post leap Kavya is missing. This show has had the worst writing ever. At this rate who is going to be left to watch this show!?