Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Not Srishti please, let Rajveer do it alone...keep srishti silent...vo chahti to accha hi hai, but her choices messed up things more...pata nehi ye nidhi ne kya kia tha 20 yrs earlier, uparse srishti just took preeta and baby and left town, rehke fight karti to kya pata shaurya villein nehi banta...And preeta doesnt remember anything right, but use bol to deti k he is ur son, vaise bhi she feels the bond, kaunsa sadma lagta ye happy news sunke...πŸ€ͺ

Ya, I really hoped ye kdb ka leap hai to jaise kkb ka second gen went the first gen way, abhigya and Tanu k badle prachi ranveen rhea...like that kdb 2nd gen will go first gen way, to neither of the 2 bros will be actual villein...But ya they are just copying kkbπŸ€ͺ

yaar new actor ko chance dia to side role de dete kahi, thoda experience kar leta, sikh leta phir lead banta...clearly he doesnt have lead jaisa talent yet...dekh k lena chahiye na kaunsa newcomer start se hi lead banne layak hota hai kaun nehi...

Forget about lead jaisa talent, he doesn't even have the personality to drool for.🀣🀣🀣😜

This is the worst casting i ever seen in itv.

Baap tauji se beda legta. Apni maa sey bhi beda legta 

Dono bete aek ki shekel hie nehin dusra bacha jaise legta 

Uper sey sautali maa sabki nani legti 

Isse acha toh junior arjun suryavanshi hie rakh lete .

Shakti arora could have played one of the boy's role. Just give him young makeover.

The other one could have played by Dheeraj.

Both guys have baby face. Just makeover would do 

Shakti as rajveer and shaurya as Dheeraj.😎

They brought an older actor than manit to play his younger brother 's role. SA is almost similar to rakhi's age in real πŸ˜•

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Patriarch. πŸ˜† Do these guys realize how this new "Karan" single highhandedly is putting off viewers from the show and they are tuning off? Its that bad.

Originally posted by: spirit

Managed to read updates post leap and I really feel this show has become too negative. Sounds like no one likes anyone in the Luthra Family. The premise of the leap is also so absurd and flimsy. I think they erred big time. They should have started the leap with a lot more positivity and freshly. Like be done with the first gen and give the new gen a new story even if it’s risky. In any case, both the sisters look way too young to be playing mommies to these guys. While Karan looks like he is actually the patriarch of the entire Luthra Family including Mahesh n Rakhi πŸ˜†

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

The actor playing Rajveer is experienced and good but the actor playing Shaurya is horrible πŸ€’

I hope, Rajveer gets Palki and not Shaurya.. 

P.S I am still Karan Preeta fan due to Dheeraj - Shraddha and Shakti Shraddha πŸ˜³ Present Karan is too oldπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I can imagine ur pain. Don't worry.

Despite not shipping preeran, i feel disgusted too.

I won't be able to bear their cringe scenes later 

Yep, that shaurya casting was worst.

The guy can't even deliver the dialogues properly.

They could have casted Dheeraj back with double role. 

Him getting his original face through the second plastic surgery. Older Dheeraj with makeover. And shaurya, ypung dheeraj 

If shakti was not continuing they could have casted Dheeraj back into the show.

That guy is free. His other show already ended 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poche

Patriarch. πŸ˜† Do these guys realize how this new "Karan" single highhandedly is putting off viewers from the show and they are tuning off? Its that bad.

Exactly.

Not only preeran shippers. 

It's overall.

Everyone is complaining 🀣🀣🀣

Some are saying it's Nidhi 's trick.

Real karan is somewhere else 

Everyone just seemed too shocked to accept 🀣😜

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: spirit

Managed to read updates post leap and I really feel this show has become too negative. Sounds like no one likes anyone in the Luthra Family. The premise of the leap is also so absurd and flimsy. I think they erred big time. They should have started the leap with a lot more positivity and freshly. Like be done with the first gen and give the new gen a new story even if it’s risky. In any case, both the sisters look way too young to be playing mommies to these guys. While Karan looks like he is actually the patriarch of the entire Luthra Family including Mahesh n Rakhi πŸ˜†

Everyone complaining the same🀣🀣🀣

king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show has gotten so much worse!!!  Can't believe it has changed so dramatically within the last month.  Bad casting for the twins.

Preeta does not look like a mom of 3.  She still looks same.  Bad development of her looks post leap, including everything else by the way.  

Where is Kavya??  How come no one has mentioned it neither Shristi nor the Luthra.  They all loved her, especially Karan.  

Please please is it possible to get Shakti Arora back some how??  Even Dheeraj to play some other role.  This new Karan is not cutting it.