Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

What was happening in this show????

Karan luthra ka Aisa haal.😂🤣🤣...Usse dekhkar lag rah hai 20 years ka leap hua hai....Kyuki baaki kisika makeover toh nahi hua....In what angle makers can see that new Karan is Little brother of Rishab...

Don't know why Manit was still there....upar se preeta ko pagal bhi bana diya..Iska ek Kami dhi....She always do idiotic and pagal cheez...But usse aise mental depression patient banane ki zarurat kya dhi....

Feeling bad for Srishti...She knows everything phir bhi woh kuch bol nahi pa raha hai....Same goes to Rajveer...He also  doesn't knows the truth....Preeta ko mental depressed issiliye bana rah hai kya to meet new leads...Palki seems to be a doctor....

Shaurya,he was trying to be Karan luthra...But usse nahi ho pa rah hai....Neethi uski behaviour and bgm gives solid proof that she was going to be vamp.... pata nahi ye kaha pohchega

Nidhi not married to lutra brothers, i guess.

Plus she also not wearing marriage symbols.

Happy to see lutras ladies suffering under her commands . Serves them right for ditching Preeta.

Rakhi is really annoying.

Biggest flipper ever.

Shaurya can't act.

Rajveer acts better but looks like a kid 

May the lord spare palki when she enters 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

😁😁

Life must have taken a toll on him hence he would look older... I mean whole life after marriage taking revenge, being unemployed, mental stress due to wife, attracting lustful girls, loosing the cricketing career, then crocodile half killed him, plastic surgery, then again revenge, then conspiring for beloved brothers' accident, then saving him by holding him on his shoulder, then again marrying, creating children and then again almost dying, 2nd time going for plastic surgery, now wife children scattered all around India. I think anyone who has gone through so much will start looking older. 🥺

They are showing side effects of two plastic surgeries in a row 🤣🤣🤣

Preeran wale definitely cannot connect to their ship any longer after the disastrous casting.

Rishta wale also ran away long back.

Who is still keen to watch??

Loyal audience confused like hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are packing too

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

They cant simply cast Dheeraj as dheeraj should be willing to return as the old Karan.he won't be willing i think.

Maybe he got issues with them 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Nidhi not married to lutra brothers, i guess.

Plus she also not wearing marriage symbols.

Happy to see lutras ladies suffering under her commands . Serves them right for ditching Preeta.

Rakhi is really annoying.

Biggest flipper ever.

Shaurya can't act.

Rajveer acts better but looks like a kid 

May the lord spare palki when she enters 

Palki is the next target of insulted by luthras ...

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Palki is the next target of insulted by luthras ...

Hopefully she's not like Preeta 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

He has no issues with them.he was seen at ekta's diwali party and said that if he is called he will do more balaji shows.he quit kdb as he wanted to do new characters. 

Maybe he got issues with them 

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The problem here is that it feels like they don’t want to move on from Karan & Preeta but it’s high time they did so. To be fair, it should’ve ended when Dheeraj decided to quit. I know Shakti Arora managed to attract a fan base but it just didn’t feel the same when that change happened either. Now that they have decided to go with this “generation” leap, they should focus completely on this new story with the new supposed leads (Rajveer, Shaurya & Palki) 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are showing side effects of two plastic surgeries in a row 🤣🤣🤣

Preeran wale definitely cannot connect to their ship any longer after the disastrous casting.

Rishta wale also ran away long back.

Who is still keen to watch??

Loyal audience confused like hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are packing too

I was thinking if Shraddha is playing Kavya, Rishabh becomes her Chachu.. What more is left for Rishta fans to see in this life. I think they have seen everything. Now they should move towards their liberation from this material world just like their idol mahatma Rishabh Luthra, who God knows is babysitting whom nowadays ? 😆

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

The problem here is that it feels like they don’t want to move on from Karan & Preeta but it’s high time they did so. To be fair, it should’ve ended when Dheeraj decided to quit. I know Shakti Arora managed to attract a fan base but it just didn’t feel the same when that change happened either. Now that they have decided to go with this “generation” leap, they should focus completely on this new story with the new supposed leads (Rajveer, Shaurya & Palki) 

I agree the whole Karan Preeta story has been squeezed out .. But I guess they want a slow transition hence they have retained the old faces. Otherwise if the responsibility of the show falls on the new leads so early, they will have to move really fast towards marriage and then destroy their characters due to trp pressure and under such a situation if the audience is not attached to the characters, the show will shut down and they will have monetary loss. 😆

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

I was thinking if Shraddha is playing Kavya, Rishabh becomes her Chachu.. What more is left for Rishta fans to see in this life. I think they have seen everything. Now they should move towards their liberation from this material world just like their idol mahatma Rishabh Luthra, who God knows is babysitting whom nowadays ? 😆

But the problem is manit 's personality and acting skills doesn't allow us to move on 

He has this very strong screen presence which makes it difficult to resist him .

And rishab lutra is written really well in the context of itv male characters 

The sane and sensible.

Which is even more difficult to  get these days 

That makes it even harder to resist him.

EK is aware of this.

That's why she's still keeping him there.

Rishab does give them trps.

There are audience in favor of him.

With shakti leaving they decided to keep manit.

That was a smart move 

They know they can't let go both.

And shraddha is the face of the show.

They had to glorify her 

So literally it's now shraddha and manit who are  carrying the burden of the show on their shoulders till audience started liking the new leads and decided to give them a chance.

Smartness would have been they could have gotten Dheeraj back as karan 

SA looks really older than manit 

And like an older brother or father figure to shraddha.

When preeran gonna come onscreen together it's really gonna be creepy.

SA is a good actor. Especially in grey shades 

But pairing him with shraddha doesn't suit.

He is more suitable for Anupama type of matured female leads

Shraddha is still young.

Even the actress playing needhi looks old 

She doesn't give young vibes 

I am only watching manit scenes.

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago