Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Nice names, dear, but not mine 😊

As I love my forum-name, I say no to AAK (and to all future suggestions πŸ˜‰)

There is only ONE Katrina Kaif (and that's - definitely - not me).

As for an item song...there is only one person (in my real life) that I would allow as audience when doing an item song (regardless the music) 😊

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

AAK doesn't sound catchy πŸ˜† 

What does clochette mean? I googled ...its the little ornament? Or cheese? Leaning towards ornament ? 

Ramadan starts here tomorrow.. so let me post a cheeky item song beforehand. You can dance to your only one and I'll dance for everyone 

https://youtu.be/MQM7CNoAsBI

D3viL thumbnail

Thank you ... lol

I'm out for a bit .. au revoir πŸ˜†

Clochette thumbnail

à la prochaine... 😊

Ha! That was one of those diversions I see in many threads... but why not? Even in topics with a more serious subject...and well, personally, I won't stop to lobby for Hindi Cinema (etc.) instead of - *shudder* - Bollywood. πŸ˜‰

atominis thumbnail

There is no Pollywood used by Punjabi artistes themselves but since last few years some have begun to use the word Pollywood for Punjabi industry and made social media FCs or channels using this word and claiming to give reports or gossip on 'Pollywood'.

I am glad it has not gone mainstream yet and Punjabi stars themselves have not used this word yet to refer to self or own industry.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

There is no Pollywood used by Punjabi artistes themselves but since last few years some have begun to use the word Pollywood for Punjabi industry and made social media FCs or channels using this word and claiming to give reports or gossip on 'Pollywood'.

I am glad it has not gone mainstream yet and Punjabi stars themselves have not used this word yet to refer to self or own industry.

Thats what I was saying I don’t see it being used in Punjab industry!! 

D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

à la prochaine... 😊

Ha! That was one of those diversions I see in many threads... but why not? Even in topics with a more serious subject...and well, personally, I won't stop to lobby for Hindi Cinema (etc.) instead of - *shudder* - Bollywood. πŸ˜‰

Exactly! And why not!? Lolol I'll always come into your threads now πŸ˜† .. and cheer for whatever it is you are cheering for..  especially if we are saying bollywood rocks!

atominis thumbnail

But media is trying hard to push it.

Google Pollywood.

So many sites come up and news on Punjabi artistes comes up.

The Tribune which is top paper of North India and Punjab side, now has section called Pollywood news.

https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/special/pollywood

And it is disturbing to see this stupid word being pushed by media to make it mainstream.

I hope Punjabi artistes and award shows avoid using this to refer to self and do not succumb to bakwas of media and online FCs.

Clochette thumbnail

Exactly, D3viL!

Like all the other media-made '-woods' "rock"...

And how "we" (who is "we"???) could find a fitting expression for Indian Cinema? Should it be Illiwood or Iollywood or Indiewood? Or should "we" take the PM's name? Modiwood (no that may get confusing when the PM changes...).

So, see you in the next Clochette-made thread then. Bye for now 😊 *wave*

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago