Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

What if bollywood makes remake of sita ramam? Which bollywood actor/actress should be casted for the roles of ram and sita? I prefer ranbir kapoor and deepika becoz of chemistry n deepika will perfectly suit for sita/noor jahan n i haven't seen ranbir in the role of an army man so it would be interesting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sonakshi-Ranveer or Tripti Dimri-Avinash Tiwari❤️

As soon as I read the post I was at once reminded of Lootera and Bulbul.Having said that I do feel Mrunal looked ethereal in the movie and it’s difficult to match the beauty and innocence that she brought to the character.And Salman on the other hand was equally dashing and charming.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Koi nahi. BW, leave the movie alone🥲 Sairat ki band baja hi chuke ho, don't ruin another romantic movie for me🥲

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Koi nahi. BW, leave the movie alone🥲 Sairat ki band baja hi chuke ho, don't ruin another romantic movie for me🥲

mrunal is technically  bw though lol

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

mrunal is technically  bw though lol

Yeah ik, but i meant as a remake.😅 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Why oh why even ponder about a remake in Hindi  as "the Hindi dubbed version of the film was released on 2 September 2022."

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is this movie a good watch? Just let me know. I can’t watch slow movies like Lootera not sure if this is like that?

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

that was becoz casting of dhadak was wrong. That's why I'm asking that who should be casted? N i think drishyam movies, bhool bhulaiyaa, etc are good remakes of bollywood n Kabir singh also was very hit

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Is this movie a good watch? Just let me know. I can’t watch slow movies like Lootera not sure if this is like that?

sita ramam is slow at some parts but overall I liked the movie

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

that was becoz casting of dhadak was wrong. That's why I'm asking that who should be casted? N i think drishyam movies, bhool bhulaiyaa, etc are good remakes of bollywood n Kabir singh also was very hit

Tbh, no, not.only the casting. The very fundmentals and intent of making the movie was wrong. The very creators of Zingaat (Marathi) made the one for Sairat, but because Dhadak is supposed to be a polished version, the song doesn't fit.

Sairat spoke of the class and caste divide, Dhadak just brushed upon it. 

And BW will mess up with the beauty of sita Raman. Or maybe it's just me, these two movies are beautiful and I cannot think of anything doing justice to the og. Dub mein yaa subtitles ke saath dekho😅