Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Never forget not only these goons but some citizens too on how they treated people who never wore mask, or get vaccinated ... 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I do hope other countries also make movies about how some of the pandemic disasters and atrocities were swept under the rug. Here in the US, Andrew disgraced Cuomo was responsible for hundreds of nursing home deaths in NY but no one questioned him. Instead, he was lauded as a hero during the height of the pandemic. It was only when he got MeTooed that he fell out of general public’s favor. To this day, major news channels don’t cover the nursing home deaths. I would like to see a documentary on this, also. 

Let's also talk about Canada and nursing home and long-term care deaths. In Ontario, one in every 4 senior died during peak COVID. There are some people who lost both parents together because of a crappy healthcare system. Something that no one dared speak about prior to COVID. Today, they are still screwed up and talking about "improvements". But the improvements will only bring the healthcare system to 2020 levels. What about the progress since then?

I want more than documentaries. I want public outrage - something that was swept under the rug or shut down with bonuses/tax breaks/good deeds. I'm not saying that COVID didn't bring out the good in people, but there is so much wrong with governments and governmental systems that need to change!