You may compare if you want...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Why was the trailer removed ? No one is going to watch this anyways 

atominis thumbnail

This is 100% true.

They hid dead bodies and also pressurised hospitals to lie about oxygen shortage and lack of beds and death counts.

Spread communalism too.

I am effing glad Anubhav Sinha had the balls to make this film and that too so soon. Danke ki chot pe.

Wah.

I love his body of work of late. And I hope someday he makes films on JNU, AMU, farmer protests, Hathras case and other excesses of this scummy govt too. Bring it on.

I bet RW will try to stop release of this film or declare Sinha deshdrohi. 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Is this really what happened? So much was happening here at the time I barely paid much attention to global news 

Yes this is exactly what happened 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

You can bet on Anubhav having respected the authenticity of the hidden facts...that's most probably one of the reasons why he shot the movie in black and white...it is like a documentary of happenings not published because it shows the incompetence, helplessness and contempt for mankind from authorities' side (that casted an additional pall on the covid-struck  population) and how that difficult situation was handled (or more precise: NOT handled, but bludgeoned and withheld).

The movie will release...in one form or another...I could not imagine another prominent actor who would have the guts to play this official who decides to fight against authorities and FOR humanity in a quasi documentary film that openly points a finger at the ruling government.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sheesh this is what happened? We saw some of it, but not so much! Please let this release. This is brutal but so important.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anubhav Sinha from Ra one ? 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

He changed his movie-subjects in social ones with Mulk, Article 15 and Thappad (but did not completely give up the action thriller movies either). I find him to be a good filmmaker...and the family LOVES Ra.One 😊.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

He changed his movie-subjects in social ones with Mulk, Article 15 and Thappad (but did not completely give up the action thriller movies either). I find him to be a good filmmaker...and the family LOVES Ra.One 😊.

I loved article 15 

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t get what they are exactly showing, can someone explain?