Frequent Posters

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

1. He got away with the slap. Even meerab forgot it the next day. 

2. Him dragging around meerab and misbehaving at her bday party is shown to be macho and not toxic or problematic. 

3. The director, writer and yumna said he is mahan and justifies his actions. πŸ€£

4. He caused the accident but he came out as the hero. Even meerab herself thinks she caused the accident

5. most probably his blind eye towards behaya will be covered with meerab's stupidity with rohail. 

@bold that's hilarious πŸ€£

Him dragging a woman in his izzat khel also wasn't showed as wrong. All blame went to meerab. 

Director says he isn't obligated to explain his wife why she shouldn't get down from car because he has other important things to do. Giving explanation to wife is not important. 

Writer says he takes care of meerab, eats fish for her, talks against his mother for her, what can more he do. Stating him as perfect husband goals by convinently ignoring his flaws. 

Director says meerab problems are self created but murtasim is right in his decisions. 

Yumna says meerab will learn her lesson but murtasim is pure white character

Wahaj says Murtasim doesn't need redemption because he is not wrong, he is logical. 

He slaps meerab. No meerab pov over that. But we get murtasim pov to let us know how he never abused a woman.  

Makers justifying the slap by saying meerab provoked him. 

His leeway to haya is shown as Meerab's immaturity by making her do stupidity with rohail.  

He can get away with slapping a girl, but meerab gets slap for even dancing. 

No pov of meerab. Only pov from murtasim. 

The list is big. 

Makers themselves admitted we are fan of murtasim, he is always right.

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 1 years ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haaaai they showed him like this and then 😭😭😭😭

After marriage full tashan went into Timbuktu 😞😞😞

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hai rabba . Yeh shawl se short sleeves pe kyu utar aaya … abb agar yeh sleeveless pehen liya you gurantee Haya pregnant ho jaayegi 

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

I swear you all were bashing meerab before episode 23 and after 24 you all bashing Murtasam!! 

writer did do a gr8 job. 

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Usually geo gives promo right after teaser and second promo on saturday.This time they did not give any promo.Waise they sure know how to create buzz.Seriously I was so pissed off yesterday after watching precap but still I want to watch next episode to know how murtasim will suffer and clear this mess.Kal tu aisa feel hua tha jaise murtasim ne mujh p hi cheat kiya ho.Geo wale definitely read the feedback.

Wo sat sun ya mon detay hn next promo ... Ek do next epi promos mon ko realise kiye thay inhn n... 

Lols i m the only one who don't want back to back episode on Wednesday and Thursday... 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I want 4 days gap after 1 episode... 

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Yes only watch web series too. Just recently watched Katha ankahee. I’m fact frankly o don’t think I will be watching any pak shows during Ramzan - none of them seem really that interesting. 

I watched Ghum for 100 episodes and then stopped and never looked back… I even wrote an FF but never felt the need to even watch the show or discuss it again… it’s been over a year….I think we overthink these shows too much, frankly once we stop watching they should get out of the system but because we discuss them ad Infinitum the same aspects over and over we take time to get rid of them from our systems. 

I saw some episodes Katha ankahee but dropped it. It's pretty well executed and acted but i just cannot root for the leads after what happened. 

I might check out ayeza and danish's drama if it interests me. Not sure. 

We get emotionally invested in dramas if we like the leads or the story and if we take part in forum discussions then we go deeper. I was very emotionally invested in edkv and it's abrupt ending made me drop Hindi serials all together. I was very acting in the forum of that drama in india forums. 

There are some kdramas i eas actively part of in my drama list pages and kdrama red sleeve made me go into a kdrama slump for an year. Even now i haven't watched a kdrama where i was as invested as red sleeve or mr.queen or homecha. 

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
me too. Does think now that he’s married haya will think there’s no chance so let me be polite to her despite my wife not liking it. 

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Him dragging a woman in his izzat khel also wasn't showed as wrong. All blame went to meerab. 

Director says he isn't obligated to explain his wife why she shouldn't get down from car because he has other important things to do. Giving explanation to wife is not important. 

Writer says he takes care of meerab, eats fish for her, talks against his mother for her, what can more he do. Stating him as perfect husband goals by convinently ignoring his flaws. 

Director says meerab problems are self created but murtasim is right in his decisions. 

Yumna says meerab will learn her lesson but murtasim is pure white character

Wahaj says Murtasim doesn't need redemption because he is not wrong, he is logical. 

He slaps meerab. No meerab pov over that. But we get murtasim pov to let us know how he never abused a woman.  

Makers justifying the slap by saying meerab provoked him. 

His leeway to haya is shown as Meerab's immaturity by making her do stupidity with rohail.  

He can get away with slapping a girl, but meerab gets slap for even dancing. 

No pov of meerab. Only pov from murtasim. 

The list is big. 

Makers themselves admitted we are fan of murtasim, he is always right.

Ye tu makers aur actors ka point of view hai.Zaruri nahi hain viewers agree with them.There are many characters in many dramas which are seen differently by the viewers from the makers.

Frankly speaking no matter what others would say slap scene was just a gimmick and a way to create buzz by the channel.

Meerab was already stupid for me it was other way round, for covering up meerab stupidity they gave haya murtasim scene in village which was not needed at all.See our anger is focused on murtasim while meerab has done bad by telling bedroom secret to a 'friend' after his love confession.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Hai rabba . Yeh shawl se short sleeves pe kyu utar aaya … abb agar yeh sleeveless pehen liya you gurantee Haya pregnant ho jaayegi 

Haya pregnant ho na ho, Meerab zaroor sach mein maa bann jayegi πŸ€£