Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Now I really want to know what exactly makes u think this is Pro-Murtasim ? Today we will have to decide on this:-)

Tell me one being in this show who listens to him?

No work -life balance, his both personal and professional life are absolute mess.

From start till now he didn’t fire one bullet.

Nobody is afraid of him, not even maids they walk into his room like it’s public park.

In 24 episodes he made one decision, all three men are dead and his match making business back fired 

Bas list out atleast five points to support your theory !

I don’t find anything Pro  except his wardrobe , goggles , cars and houses! 

1. He got away with the slap. Even meerab forgot it the next day. 

2. Him dragging around meerab and misbehaving at her bday party is shown to be macho and not toxic or problematic. 

3. The director, writer and yumna said he is mahan and justifies his actions. πŸ€£

4. He caused the accident but he came out as the hero. Even meerab herself thinks she caused the accident

5. most probably his blind eye towards behaya will be covered with meerab's stupidity with rohail. 

@bold that's hilarious πŸ€£

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Have anyone if you watched Dahleez on SP?  It was like 100 episodes they wrapped it up quick but was awesome!

First  show where everyone had a real job not some business , it goes bit tangent but still acceptable.

The ML and MIL were real power couple both lawyers!

No

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Wednesday πŸ˜‘ you make us crave you πŸ€ͺso that we can bash our fave -murtu ( newly included in toxic hero club 😌)

I may forgive Murtu if he will badly insult Haya in front of Meerab and then fix Haya's marriage or send her back to her dadi's house. πŸ€’

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Wednesday πŸ˜‘ you make us crave you πŸ€ͺso that we can bash our fave -murtu ( newly included in toxic hero club 😌)

Toxic how??

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

my bad, I thought the writer/director/cast/crew/literally the characters in the show fangirling over saint Murtasim & justifying/ignoring him slapping Meerub was proof enough of the script being pro Murtasim. πŸ€£

Total BS . They just mislead so we wait till Meerab attains sainthood and then show can spiral down!

He was better than rest of ML, maybe not toxic but that’s it.  He is just like George (peppa pig) Dinosaur πŸ¦– Rooooaaaaar! 

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Usually geo gives promo right after teaser and second promo on saturday.This time they did not give any promo.Waise they sure know how to create buzz.Seriously I was so pissed off yesterday after watching precap but still I want to watch next episode to know how murtasim will suffer and clear this mess.Kal tu aisa feel hua tha jaise murtasim ne mujh p hi cheat kiya ho.Geo wale definitely read the feedback.