Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Moonks,

I agree with you on Murtasim , yes he was one doing everything in this marriage since day 01. He has been standing by her, giving her space and time to heal and has been very supportive ,understanding ,sensitive and caring too! For those who all say what is he ding is basic and standard , yes for any normal marriage but  in their marriage and circumstances I say No. MK doesn’t have reason to be any of above , he could have been simply indifferent like nothing changed and move on with his life, given meerab was in no mood or had  give any reason for him to to believe that she wanted something out of this marriage or relationship. Her one reason for saying Yes was she needed shelter and he was giving her that , he needn’t be worrying about rest! 

Was he perfect in his attempts?  No he was always  honesty and sincere. This entire thing is new and brought fwd a different side of him, probably his real side which he buried long ago when he was made the Khan. Time again he vowed he will be with her and proved too, he keeps on telling her that to give this life a change and maybe  once she accepts this maybe she will see things differently and maybe would like it too! He was  patient and at times when he knew she will blow up things he was strict! Him defending her infront of MB was a very very huge thing! 

Meerab I didn’t expect her to lap up and take this new life immediately but she has been quite a suprise, she has remained strong and calm despite the strom brewing within and somewhere I’d say it was MK and his approach has what helped contain that storm and when it will erupt like volcano it will be because of him only.

And Meerab has been insensitive to him quite number of times with her words , when he was going to village she says good I can stay in peace for few days, it was childish but was not needed when he was being patient! And next time was when after date he was sneezing and asked for joshanda her immediate reaction was what ? Why should I make not something u would expect especially after the date and his confession. Like he said if not husband u can treat me like fellow human.

He always tries to uphold her dignity when haya keeps mouthing BS, he just doesn’t take it on face when haya keeps saying she doesn’t love you nor she cares for you! Deep done it hits him hard and knows it’s truth but he always maintains that he loves her and likes her way she is! And I loved it when he politely tells haya not to create problems for meerab! 

Could he have been more strict and vocal Yes I wish , I hated soup scene , she can sit on bed but allowing her to feed him was absolute 🤮, he way too easily forgave her after accident, I wish he would have giver her silent treatment especially when meerab has been so vocal!No I don’t think he should hve called out infront of meerab for gajra , why should he defend anything infront of haya , this is there marriage and he has no business explaining to a delusional psycho that she was wrong and especially when he knows it doesn’t make iota of difference to her ! But after meerab clearly stating she is not jealous but feels humiliated by her antics he had no right taking her to village even if it was her grandparents dying especially when he very well knows meerab temperament and will she feel given there fragile marriage status!

And the golden cage and imprisonment thing , would he do  that to meerab No , every one around knows that she should just ask him and he will let her fly ! Even MB low-key hinted adding her pre-cond but had she asked him her right to study in contract he would have agreed to! 

I liked the fact that you analysed it like a story how it was supposed to be instead of blaming one or the other side🙌

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Give her an oscar please 😭😭😭

This is so apt🥹🤌🏻

Same this is what I was feeling yesterday 😂😂

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Yumna saying she likes haya character is her opinion. But her saying murtasim is white character is statement. 

He will never held accountable for his leeway to haya by anyone. 

But meerab will be character assasinated by family just for one - two mistakes. 

When murtasim was doing such mistakes since long time. 

I wish they show both meerab murtasim learning lesson to maintain boundaries with third person. 

But according to show history, only meerab will feel guilty after facing character assasination while murtasim will play cousin cousin with haya as usual. Wish to proven to be wrong. 

Yumna responded to that because the slap was being talked about a lot then and Murtasim was already discarded into the toxic male lead category. 

And frankly, it's the people around Murtasim who give leeway to him. That man has not done anything shady, 😆 I am talking about shady here, not stupidity in Haya's matter. No mal-intentions whatsoever towards anyone in the show. Not plain white but hardly a dark grey.

Nephy1 thumbnail

So I have seen this forum's discussion and mostly people are biased either to murtasim or meerab...

Point is if what murtasim did is right than what meerab did is also not sin.

But if what murtasim did is wrong than what meerab did is also very wrong..

Period...

If you have guts to explain ome's action than you would also have to accept the explaination of other's action.

And I amafter this whole boiling my blood want to share that even after I also finding murtasim's behaviour regarding taking haya alone with him to village bad...2 people I know in my office who watched it but not on forum on anything else..I asked them about yesterday's epi views it would be very disheartening for many people to listen but they were so against meerab becoz no girl will accept sharing of sexual secret with a friend who had just confessed.....and than I asked why hadn't they found murtasim taking haya with him,it was also wrong on many front and what she said was..

Murtasim had no feelings,attatchment with haya as well as he is very vocal about his love and his marriage with meerab but meerab had respect,attatchment with Ruhail and she was sitting there and saying she has been forced in this relationship(which is true) and doesn't know what she want and after this she shared about her marital status,so on watching she appeared very wrong...

You know why people had assurity in case of murtasim as general audience but due to bad writing they are unable to connect with meerab and koi kuch bhi kahe but no-one how modern they get want to accept sharing of their personal secret to a person confessing love....

I however told her that I found both of them behaviour problematic but one thing was very clear that she is my senior she doesn't have so much time to take part in these discussions and clearly she didn't liked meerab.....

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Science ki taraf se hai toh ab tak sar bhat chuke honge kyunki iss drama mein logic hi nahi hai🤣

Isiliye toh sab keh rahe the ki main bohot behki behki baatein karne lagi hoon 🤣

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tum log aise na karo mujhe sharam ati hein 🫣☺️ 

Gayeb ho gayi thi kuch der ke liye tum logo ke tarif sunke, kambal ke niche muh chupakar beithi thi sharam se . 

Though I'm very much haya-less ( not begairat murtu ki cousin haya) can read a whole a$$ mature tharki story with no expression on face in meetings or class. 

But yeha mein pigal gayi ☺️

Thanks a tooon. Janke accha laga ki meri post se tumhare yeh behuda episodes ke dard/peeda kaam hotey hein ❤️ 

Same goes for me too. This forum keeps my brain sane 🤧 otherwise kaal to episode ka gussa apne cousins ko qatal karke nikal leni thi mujhe.  Haya ko dekh dekh kar apne cousin sisters se komolika wale feel aney lagey mujhe 🥹

💟💟💟💟

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Tum log aise na karo mujhe sharam ati hein 🫣☺️ 

Gayeb ho gayi thi kuch der ke liye tum logo ke tarif sunke, kambal ke niche muh chupakar beithi thi sharam se . 

Though I'm very much haya-less ( not begairat murtu ki cousin haya) can read a whole a$$ mature tharki story with no expression on face in meetings or class. 

But yeha mein pigal gayi ☺️

Thanks a tooon. Janke accha laga ki meri post se tumhare yeh behuda episodes ke dard/peeda kaam hotey hein ❤️ 

Same goes for me too. This forum keeps my brain sane 🤧 otherwise kaal to episode ka gussa apne cousins ko qatal karke nikal leni thi mujhe.  Haya ko dekh dekh kar apne cousin sisters se komolika wale feel aney lagey mujhe 🥹

💟💟💟💟

behen hum dono ek dusre ka sahara hain ... Yeh episode se kaise bacheiiiiiin 😴😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

aaliyasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ye murtasim itna shocked kyu tha pichhe se red dress me haya ko dekh ke......... Isko kya lga meerub aayi h... 

Kutte aadmi height difference samjh nhi aata kya...sachhi isko maro chappal chappal 

Krishrenu17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So my theory could be right 😕

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

i Sympathies with Abhira fandom , it is going to become another ghum 😶

i have no sympathies for them, it gives me sadistic pleasure