NUKSH - In 200th episode. - Celebration begins 🎉🎉 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Revutty

Post marriage they are not showing a proper story. Full of drama ..I was expecting the love of ViDev , how Dev and Vidhi overcome the age gap problem in marital life, Vidhi getting a better post , Dev who was not sharing his pains will share everything to his wife Vidhi and thus they could lead a meaningful and lovely life . But kitchen politics spoiled every thing.

I knew this was going to happen so show ended with there marriage (maker’s should have just ended it would have be a happy ending but πŸ˜’)

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

Firstly, marriage consummation.

Then thodi si nok jhok- like Arjun coming back, visiting Vidhi who's very happy to see him and Dev becomes jalkukda.πŸ˜†

Then together both solve the financial crisis and laat marofy Yogesh😑. 200 episodes ho gaye phir bhi loot raha hai Dev ko and Dev is oblivious

But after that πŸ˜­ Vidhi leaves Dev owing to Divya truth. 

Amba ka ek hi ek track jhodake kuchh alag issue; like Yamini.

I’m lost when did marriage C happen 

Arjun is back glad to hear that 

Originally posted by Red_eyes94

I’m lost when did marriage C happen 

Arjun is back glad to hear that 

Marriage C hua nahi hai, that's why pending in wish list..... don't know how much they will pull

Bold: Kaash aisa ho jata! Arjun the character and the actor both were so cute.

Yeh Mousi Vousi ko bahar kar do..... Kitchen Politics writing erase kar do..... aur kuchh asal drama leke aao..... Agar Arjun vaapas aata hai, his and Vidhi's friendship grows.... he visits Raichand house..... Vidhi doesn't know that Arjun loves her but Dev knows....Dev's insecurity starts..... wow the tension on Dev's face

Hope the makers understand, all of us will be glad if Arjun is back.