Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

WHAT!!! TJMM has a budget of over 200cr

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7627

BOI

The growth on Sunday is mainly from mass centres and here they may not grow as they should so it again puts pressure on the bigger centres to perform if the film is to come out with a solid Sunday. The film has a huge budget which is by far the highest ever for a film of this genre of over 200 crore and the business is not in sync with that but that was known beforehand it was always going to struggle in that way due to the changes in cinema post pandemic. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Why would they make a rom-com with budget of over 200cr..thats just insanity..it leaves little to no chance of success for the movie this way

Why are producers not being more careful post pandemic

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is that all the vfx they did on bir and shraddhas faces ? 😳😳

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

And Pathaan s budget is 250 crs.  Pathan a vfx s heavy film and is shot mostly overseas. 

The difference between both films is just being 50 cr makes all the sense in the world ðŸ˜†

No offense to you OP. I think Bhushan was just bragging or confusing two different movies.

Harmindar guy is going to use it for his agenda 

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

There’s a video of Bushan Kumar from BB2 promotions time circulating where he mentions putting 200cr into Luv’s movie.  Apparently he repeats the same on Kapil Sharma show, I haven’t seen that clip.  So this is not a case of misspeaking or getting confused.  

https://twitter.com/ranveersrebel/status/1634493431190892545?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wiki says 70 crores and that's accurate I think. Hai kya movie mein jo 200 cr budget ho. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No way!!!!!

Fake news!!!!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Wiki says 70 crores and that's accurate I think. Hai kya movie mein jo 200 cr budget ho. 

70cr is not possible.  Doesn’t Ranbir charge around 50cr per movie?  There’s no way that the rest of the cast and crews remuneration and the production cost was only 20cr.  

I don’t know what they spent the 200cr on.  Digitally manipulating Ranbir’s face for the entirety of the movie cannot cost that much.  But yea 70 or 80 crores is not believable either.  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

The jump from estimated 70 cr to alleged 200 cr seems to be unbelievable (in the true sense of the word)...

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Could be possible…. Ranbir charges a high fee plus they’ve de-aged him throughout the movie, plus the beauty filter on Shraddha plus the production cost at different countries. Might look like nothing but all these vfxs and filters do add up.