Dialogue in today's episode (episode 2)

Posted: 1 years ago

Just saw a tweet where sikku made sai deliver this dialogue

Mujhe gussa aa rha h padhke hi

https://twitter.com/Ankita13sharma/status/1633994902651678720?t=zv4PVdRHlKxaMh-SKLAqkg&s=19

They even played mhrw bgm rr bgm esa padha mene 

Ye kya h bhae 

Sikku taunt kr rha tha kya mhrw FD ko ?

Edited by Kavita99 - 1 years ago

Sicku being so mean for nothing. Bhai you took the guy who played Raghav Rao and making him say all these. Your ego won't accept Mehendi was your hit and popular show but you use the guy and it's references. Ha hum samajh Gaye he is not Raghav Rao, so Raunaq pae concentrate Karo.  No wonder Sai looks miffed with him. 

Sicku and his childish games.

And no it's not RR BGM, it's inspired a bit as it's same composer but it's similar to RR but not RR

Edited by abhiya_12 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by abhiya_12

Sicku being so mean for nothing. Bhai you took the guy who played Raghav Rao and making him say all these. Your ego won't accept Mehendi was your hit and popular show but you use the guy and it's references. Ha hum samajh Gaye he is not Raghav Rao, so Raunaq pae concentrate Karo.  No wonder Sai looks miffed with him. 

Sicku and his childish games.

And no it's not RR BGM, it's inspired a bit as it's same composer but it's similar to RR but not RR

https://twitter.com/Ankita13sharma/status/1633997948983078912?t=dj03dXKowVaaA-fk-T42IA&s=19

Ye iski baat kr rhi hu usne mhrw ost or rr bgm bajaya ye likha h user ne

Mene epi nahi dekha abtk 

Koi ig pe dalega toh dekhege 

Or sikku toh sanki Buddha h real life me

Originally posted by Kavita99

https://twitter.com/Ankita13sharma/status/1633997948983078912?t=dj03dXKowVaaA-fk-T42IA&s=19

Ye iski baat kr rhi hu usne mhrw ost or rr bgm bajaya ye likha h user ne

Mene epi nahi dekha abtk 

Koi ig pe dalega toh dekhege 

Or sikku toh sanki Buddha h real life me

Oh this one I thought yesterday's one.

Sicku being ass 🙄

He did same with mehendi too , played Ronakshi's BGM for Mehendi just to spite their fandom. Doing same now. Yeh kabhi nahi sudrega.

Originally posted by abhiya_12

Oh this one I thought yesterday's one.

Sicku being ass 🙄

He did same with mehendi too , played Ronakshi's BGM for Mehendi just to spite their fandom. Doing same now. Yeh kabhi nahi sudrega.

ohh I never knew about this. As I followed only mhrw

Jerk he is 

But this dialogue isnt needed at all 

He surely hates mhrw the most

Isilie ese ese dialogue bulwa Raha h 

ohh I never knew about this. As I followed only mhrw

Jerk he is 

But this dialogue isnt needed at all 

He surely hates mhrw the most

Isilie ese ese dialogue bulwa Raha h 

Yes it wasn't needed but I know sicku from YHM so he js worse than this so not surprised. He and Gul are worse.

Looks like it's a trend now to mock actors precious shows happened in dharampatni where actor had lines talking about imlie 

https://twitter.com/Ankita13sharma/status/1633994902651678720?t=zv4PVdRHlKxaMh-SKLAqkg&s=19

Ye kya h bhae 

They used their Telugu lines with bgm at the starting of title song.....They used that Raghav Rao bgm

Originally posted by Vismayakm

They used their Telugu lines with bgm at the starting of title song.....They used that Raghav Rao bgm

haa episode dekh lia

Khun khaul raha h mera

Ye kya h bhae 

They played mhrw bgm. Honestly it was below the belt. Looked weird too. If u srsly want us to concentrate on Raunaq Reddy and not Raghav Rao then stop bringing him into reference. 😑

Copying what I posted in the Which quirks of Raghav Rao should Raunak Reddy have? poll:

I wasn't expecting Raunaq Reddy to have Raghav Rao's background music and the mangled-beyond-recognition Telugu lines from the Mehandī Hai Racanevālī title song playing as he launched into a Raghav-style lecture on respectful speech and declared that Raghav Rao is the Don of Hyderabad.

Chandani only called Raunaq "Raghav," and Raunaq assumed that she meant "Raghav Rao." So, Raunaq Reddy knows who Raghav Rao is - not as a character on TV but as his lookalike in the Cāśanī universe. They're not twins if both are telling the truth about their ages: Raghav gave his age as 27 in March 2021, while Raunaq says he is 27 now.

If Raunaq's information is up to date, Raghav has openly returned to the racketeering that he pretended to give up when Pallavi didn't die. After that point, Raghav was still manipulating the police force to punish Laxmi, but not openly, since he allowed himself to be arrested for rape. Raghav being a Don again implies that his relationship with Pallavi has taken another twist. Maybe they broke up, or Pallavi died, or she simply reverted to ignoring her pati-parameśvara's flaws.