Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nope...that is too much violence for me...

Yes, for me, too. It's a violent movie but here, the trailer focuses on the violence...

Look at the original trailer...it's a totally different impression:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g79CvhHaj5I

...and it already gives you a vibe of the human touch that the Tamil movie gives.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Same old, didn’t that  akshay / Jackie movie have  a same story? 

You're thinking about Andar-Baahar. The story is entirely different here. Anil Kapoor in AB is a funny, street-smart womanizer and criminal who has participated in crimes. He deserves to be dragged into the plot with Jackie. He's kept on a narrow leash by Jackie but never actually ill-treated.

Dilly in Kaithi is a quiet, intense man who only wants to be left in peace after his stint in prison and see his daughter for the first time in his life. He's blackmailed by the cop into this night of terror.He is a victim. The focus is on the mystery of who this man is, unlike AB which is a buddy-cop movie.

And there are terrible consequences to the cop and his family as a result of the events in Kaithi as explained in the sequel. I rather doubt Tabu's family will have to suffer since they are going for a different direction and universe here.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ehhhh ... the trailer is actually nice, but the really bad CGI is very off putting

Clochette thumbnail
Originally posted by: capricornrcks

And there are terrible consequences to the cop and his family as a result of the events in Kaithi as explained in the sequel. I rather doubt Tabu's family will have to suffer since they are going for a different direction and universe here.

Vikram is the sequel which I watched first (because of Kamal and Vijay, not even informing me about the movie), so - afterwards - I watched Kaithi with slightly 'knowing eyes'.

Probably, Ajay wanted to do a stand-alone movie...I'll know it after the release.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: capricornrcks

You're thinking about Andar-Baahar. The story is entirely different here. Anil Kapoor in AB is a funny, street-smart womanizer and criminal who has participated in crimes. He deserves to be dragged into the plot with Jackie. He's kept on a narrow leash by Jackie but never actually ill-treated.

Dilly in Kaithi is a quiet, intense man who only wants to be left in peace after his stint in prison and see his daughter for the first time in his life. He's blackmailed by the cop into this night of terror.He is a victim. The focus is on the mystery of who this man is, unlike AB which is a buddy-cop movie.

No I’m thinking about Bacchan pandey or something forgot exact name 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

This film needs human touch not vfx and larger than life action. The tamil version was all abt human touch the hindi version looks cartoonish & OTT. The film is not OTT in tamil version

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail

Bachchan Pandey is indeed with Akshay (who plays a gangster) and with Jacqueline Fernandez, but the stories are still different...it's about making a movie with a real life gangster (& his goons).

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Clochette

Bachchan Pandey is indeed with Akshay (who plays a gangster) and with Jacqueline Fernandez, but the stories are still different...it's about making a movie with a real life gangster (& his goons).

I did not watch the film but mom watched it she did not like it

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bacchan pandey is not about making a movie on gangster 

It’s about akshay, how he turned violent after love of his life was murdered by goons and taking revenge. 

Clochette thumbnail

Kriti Sanon wants to make a movie ...the producer asks for a gangster movie... Kriti wants to make a commercial but also realistic one...gets to know about Akshay-gangster...with friend Arshad Warsi she tries to get to gangster Bachchan Pandey-Akshay...latter with his men have to enact themselves...in the process of the filming Kriti & Akshay fall in love...film gets screened, becomes a blockbuster...BUT...