Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I m tired of this re😆😆

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Now repeating saga..when abhimanyu started zoor se crying and will start akshu akshu ...he ll self pity in a stage ...make akshu to come back to him..we r seeing this from beginning ..

Abhinav letter to akshu was stand up comedy before realising it abhi ll meet with accident any crap ..akshu ko pyaar realise hoga. ðŸ¤£

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Now repeating saga..when abhimanyu started zoor se crying and will start akshu akshu ...he ll self pity in a stage ...make akshu to come back to him..we r seeing this from beginning ..

Abhinav letter to akshu was stand up comedy before realising it abhi ll meet with accident any crap ..akshu ko pyaar realise hoga. ðŸ¤£

I really hope in this repeat saga we don't get spider-manyu latking from tree or car roof top. Gonna need to do better than that this time. ðŸ¤ª

arch112 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh he can fly but nothing will happen.

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Deepu💕 for the new thread 

I am thrilled to announce that Shocked has returned after hibernating for 2 to 3 episodes,

I was beginning to feel nostalgic about her absence     

Welcome Back Shocked 😘

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Thanks Deepu💕 for the new thread 

I am thrilled to announce that Shocked has returned after hibernating for 2 to 3 episodes,

I was beginning to feel nostalgic about her absence     

Welcome Back Shocked 😘

We should come up with alternatives and email them to HotStar to help them increase their vocab. ðŸ˜†

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

We should come up with alternatives and email them to HotStar to help them increase their vocab. ðŸ˜†

they are lazy, let’s do it, good time pass. Google has lots of alternative words to use 😂 I love learning new words,

Miss Behave may I know your name, your user name reminds me of my older relatives who would often tell us, girls should not misbehave ðŸ˜†   
Cheers💕

Nitya

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago