Is Abhira still the end game? - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Ar on her 1 st time broken mrg, during her engagement she talks herself right at any cost she will win hi. that's what she is doing now. that's why she is remembering her half baked sadai instead of lost husband

Originally posted by Sanju_9

Indeed love holds a lot of value in one's life. But is love alone enough to sustain a relationship? Let's leave romantic relations aside and look at the world's purest relation between a parent n child. That relation is not just characterised by unconditional love but also by immeasurable trust, absolute support, protection n guidance at our lowest, comfort, understanding n peace of mind & unsaid sacrifices.No other relation compares to this bond but I believe all of them must have these attributes, even if in varied quantities, for d relation to work successfully over long term. In Ak-Ab relation trust, support n understanding were more or less missing especially from Ab side. As a result real respect was also lacking. Even if it's not stated in d show it's pretty obvious that Ab took a liking to Ak cos she was just like her mother who lived n sacrificed for family. He decided to not let her be like his mom. Therefore subconsciously he directly or indirectly imposed his will or had a general disregard for her decisions or was wary of her self sacrificing habit n family priorities. He might not shout while saying it but there were multiple instances of him saying why don't you listen to me, you always do the opposite of what I say, don't get involved in my family matters. I guess I'm gettin swayed sorry for that. The only pt. I'm tryin to make here is that personally I feel in a relation love is imp. but not paramount. If trust, understanding n respect are lacking, irrespective of whatever reasons, d relation maybe sustained but is never healthy or equal n d ppl involved in it r never truly at peace.

That's what Ak is also telling him. he always thinks only from his perspective. on second separation she asked him, always I, me, myself where is she?

when he knows that she might have complicated preg, he asked her to go abortion. 

when he heard of MC he blamed her and threw her. they are no her babies? Mom will have more attachment while carrying. 

Mom and son are behaving like she doesn't have any pain? why she is not a human being? Of all these people she is the one who lost everything. hus, family, comfort, life, music everything. but god gave hope in the form of Abhir. That's why she is getting more protective of him. 

Originally posted by Siri918

Ar on her 1 st time broken mrg, during her engagement she talks herself right at any cost she will win hi. that's what she is doing now. that's why she is remembering her half baked sadai instead of lost husband

thank you…that’s exactly what is happening…yo come out of this mess they have created for Abhira they need to show what Aarohi did …n exile her instead of celebrate her n exile Akshara 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
Originally posted by PantaVat

Honestly, Abhinav is a better husband. So would be really happy if Akshu stays with Abhinav

don’t agree …responded elsewhere but will say it again…Abhimanyu has done what abhinav did yesterday several times but I do agree that they have made him flip character n turn 360 degrees…additionally being a good husband doesn’t mean being meek n listening n agreeing with everything your wife says …what I see is trying desperately to make Abhinav akshara work ciz otherwise the couple narrative us not making a connect…n that’s strictly my opinion 

Tbh i am least interested in yrkkh considering its all about dragging. The only thing i am here for is harshali  as abhira is in the verge of dying. Even though abhimanyu has been ruined to the core i would want them to make it as a lesson for abhimanyu that the one who stopped his dad abusing his mother ended up abusing his wife indirectly. He should realize that the blind love he had for his mom and his anger issue took toll on his relationships. 

I will accept abhira if they will show abhi's guilt trip of treating his wife like that. Irrespective how horrible it was but he did not cheated on akshu. Nor give her place to some one else in his life. Every person has flaws. As long as they improve on their flaws they definitely deserve 2nd chance. Abhi has never hit akshu nor cheated on her.he even made sure to tell ruhi who is her father not like other ml who becomes father directly. He only decided to marry arohi when he got to know that akshu has moved and has a family and manju and roohi insisted on it. 

Even akshu is wrong too considering she never told abhir that abhinav is not his father. She is also wrong staying with abhinav as his wife not even thinking about his personal life as he also needs to have a family of his own. She never cared of giving him a family life. Even though it might not be her intention but on surface it looks more like she used nav for her benefits. She could have used her music to build her own house than being burden on nav without any relationship and navs savings always go into abhir's schooling and other things. She should realize her stupid decision not using her talent and staying with nav and thinking about past and abhi is also wrong. 

Akshu should also need to understand either she has to marry nav or let him go and stay independent by making it clear to him as in kasauli she is mrs abhinav sharma who will marry him if he wishes to marry while akshu is still in his home.

I also want akshu to realize whatever she did was incorrect she could have used her music than invading some one's personal space but i guess makers will kill nav so that akshu will not have that guilt trip.

PS: akshu also took a risky decision of dealing with her complicated pregnancy which could have taken her and her child's life. She knew she needed the best treatment and she could have taken help from kairav instead of abhinav. I never liked this decision of hers.

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Originally posted by firewings_diya

Tbh i am least interested in yrkkh considering its all about dragging. The only thing i am here for is harshali  as abhira is in the verge of dying. Even though abhimanyu has been ruined to the core i would want them to make it as a lesson for abhimanyu that the one who stopped his dad abusing his mother ended up abusing his wife indirectly. He should realize that the blind love he had for his mom and his anger issue took toll on his relationships. 

I will accept abhira if they will show abhi's guilt trip of treating his wife like that. Irrespective how horrible it was but he did not cheated on akshu. Nor give her place to some one else in his life. Every person has flaws. As long as they improve on their flaws they definitely deserve 2nd chance. Abhi has never hit akshu nor cheated on her.he even made sure to tell ruhi who is her father not like other ml who becomes father directly. He only decided to marry arohi when he got to know that akshu has moved and has a family and manju and roohi insisted on it. 

Even akshu is wrong too considering she never told abhir that abhinav is not his father. She is also wrong staying with abhinav as his wife not even thinking about his personal life as he also needs to have a family of his own. She never cared of giving him a family life. Even though it might not be her intention but on surface it looks more like she used nav for her benefits. She could have used her music to build her own house than being burden on nav without any relationship and navs savings always go into abhir's schooling and other things. She should realize her stupid decision not using her talent and staying with nav and thinking about past and abhi is also wrong. 

Akshu should also need to understand either she has to marry nav or let him go and stay independent by making it clear to him as in kasauli she is mrs abhinav sharma who will marry him if he wishes to marry while akshu is still in his home.

I also want akshu to realize whatever she did was incorrect she could have used her music than invading some one's personal space but i guess makers will kill nav so that akshu will not have that guilt trip.

PS: akshu also took a risky decision of dealing with her complicated pregnancy which could have taken her and her child's life. She knew she needed the best treatment and she could have taken help from kairav instead of abhinav. I never liked this decision of hers.

totally agree with you 💯💯

Ideally they shouldn't be.

Love at first sight, one night stands, casual affairs or friends turned lovers all can turn sour in time.

I saw only a sexual connection between two individuals, meaning it was not ulgar per se  however definitely the kindergarten dates istead of proper dialogues gave me the impression that Abhira are not for the keeps.

As said earlier Akshara has been absued because she has taken abuse. Such individuals try to serve the society a little bit more.

Abhimanyu could not see thru Akshara's personality whereas Abhinav scores lot of brownie points. Similarly Aarohi knows how to manage Abhimanyu. 

6 six years is like decades for people who have been scarred for life. 

Akshara isn't welcome anymore.

Writers made her responsible for deaths. In someway or the other the accidents could have been prevented.

And our Lord Shiva's devotee became Ravan the day his brother died. Which bloody good doctor or normal human being is capable of banging the divorce deed on the table after shredding his wife into pieces verbally. Those papers were put to use finally.  

Abhira cannot forgive nor forget what took place between them. As far as Abhir is concerned, legally I don't think their is any binding to inform yoir ex about his unborn child after the divorce. Moral obligation is another ballgame

The bitterness is not easy to swallow.

Abhira should not end up together. 

[QUOTE=Shinning_AD]

As much as we all like Ahshara-Abhimanyu, I guess its much more sensible to not make them end game. Keep it as Akshara-Abhinav and Abhimanyu-Arohi. They don't have to follow Gen 1 and Gen 2 where lead couples have to always get back together and you get remarried many times with the same person. Gen 3 could be shown different and in tack with the current way it is in our lives too.

[/QUOTE]
Exactly with this current track Yrkkh, unlike its contemporaries, has the potential to explore fresh avenues which contain stronger social msgs. It gives cvs a chance to talk about rights of foster parents; the complexities of coparenting; addressing the consequences of raising a child in toxic/ ignorant/ competitive families (Abhi, Akshu, Parth, Anisha are all victims of this, now Abhir vs Roohi can provide a good contrast); the need of choosing peace and self respect over seasonal true love; the importance of getting out of (borderline) abusive relationships; and the lesson of moving on and finding happiness in life.

I will only accept after Abhi repentance 

Akshara refusing to live with Manjiri

And Abhi agreeing that kaand mata is toxic and she did became the reason of separation.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Ideally they shouldn't be.

Love at first sight, one night stands, casual affairs or friends turned lovers all can turn sour in time.

I saw only a sexual connection between two individuals, meaning it was not ulgar per se  however definitely the kindergarten dates istead of proper dialogues gave me the impression that Abhira are not for the keeps.

As said earlier Akshara has been absued because she has taken abuse. Such individuals try to serve the society a little bit more.

Abhimanyu could not see thru Akshara's personality whereas Abhinav scores lot of brownie points. Similarly Aarohi knows how to manage Abhimanyu. 

6 six years is like decades for people who have been scarred for life. 

Akshara isn't welcome anymore.

Writers made her responsible for deaths. In someway or the other the accidents could have been prevented.

And our Lord Shiva's devotee became Ravan the day his brother died. Which bloody good doctor or normal human being is capable of banging the divorce deed on the table after shredding his wife into pieces verbally. Those papers were put to use finally.  

Abhira cannot forgive nor forget what took place between them. As far as Abhir is concerned, legally I don't think their is any binding to inform yoir ex about his unborn child after the divorce. Moral obligation is another ballgame

The bitterness is not easy to swallow.

Abhira should not end up together. 

I agree n I don’t agree…love at first sight n love at first voice  is very much possible…seen in real life too…is that enough to sustain through a lifetime? Yes n no…totally depends on the individuals n the work they do on their relationship….did Abhira work on their relationship? I would say they tried…were they successful…clearly not…having said that…my question is why were these characters not even given enough as n time post marriage together? There were hardly any scenes of domesticity …all of that is seen now as apparently emergencies requiring only dr birla has stopped at birla hospital …lmao…aarohi knows how to manipulate people…that is not equal to she knows how to manage Abhimanyu…Abhimanyu’s is sitting on the pooja vedi n taking akshara’s name…clearly she didn’t manage it well ciz honestly she can’t…no one can…matters of heart cannot be dictated by either Manjari’s whims or aarohi’s  manipulations…as far as sbhinsv is concerned…it is very easy ho take a stand against other people’s mothers…if he had shushed his own mom I would have given him brownie points…Abhimanyu’s was wrong in divorcing …there is just no debate there…but has he not stood up for Akshara ever…that’s not true…even yesterday he asks his mom to shush …it coincides with akshara’s bas that’s another thing…but is that enough from Abhimanyu…imo no…I like my heroes yo be actual heroes…which he was before they unceremoniously butchered him for no rhyme or reason …unless they wanted to give Aarohi ss with Abhimanyu as lead…which is what is looking like at this point 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago