|| MRKA Written Update 3rd March 2023 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

|| MRKA Written Update 3rd March 2023 ||*

The episode begins when Suraj is beating Sangram for molesting Manik and Bhoomi. Suraj beats Sangram so badly and says how dare you look and try to molest my wife, she is my wife. Bhoomi gets shocked hearing these words from Suraj and tries to wake Manik up. Manik is injured little. 

Sangram runs away in his jeep with his men. 

Suraj asks Manik to pack her stuff and come to the mansion and he will inform Gagan too. Bhoomi asks Suraj how did you come here where you were going back to the mansion?

Suraj tries to give some excuse where he forget the prasad, Bhoomi said no it was in the car whole time. Suraj ways oh I must have forgotten. He says it is his responsibility that Bhoomi comes home safely. 

At the mansion, Nimra ji is annoyed and not happy about what happened to Manik & Bhoomi. Nirma ji goes to Sangram's mansion and tells him and his mother awful lot things. 

The next morning, everyone at the mansion are having breakfast and Suraj comes downstairs with lots of polka dots all over his body. Dadi shouts saying ita a contagious disease, stay away from here. Pallavi takes dadi's walking stick and tells Suraj to stay in his room and not to come out. He goes. Nirma ji and Pallavi sends Bhoomi upstairs to take care of him. 

Precap: 

Suraj dressed up like a funny cartoon 😂

- Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 1 years ago