Sumbul Buys New House In Mumbai - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Suchme - So you're saying education is not important?? Education is not important but MANDATORY. Our constitution gives every single being a fundamental right to get education. Her father snatched a right her country gave her. Also, schools and colleges are more than just education. They're the first place where children get social with people their age. 

As for her father not educating but setting skills since young age, then we should stop sending kids school and start setting skills from age 4-5...the evil of all roots is school which is not letting kids earning at young age lol.

Anyway, my problem is not Sumbul. Of course she's a talented girl...my problem is her father strictly from a parent's point of view since I am a parent myself.

Touqeer is a very cruel parent who saw his both daughters as money making machine. I would NEVER EVER make my young child earn for me while myself enjoying. Even if I become a single parent I'll still try to keep my child away from any misery. And if I find a person like Touqeer face to face I'll judge him harshly in real life too.

Originally posted by ThandiChai

Suchme - So you're saying education is not important?? Education is not important but MANDATORY. Our constitution gives every single being a fundamental right to get education. Her father snatched a right her country gave her. Also, schools and colleges are more than just education. They're the first place where children get social with people their age. 

As for her father not educating but setting skills since young age, then we should stop sending kids school and start setting skills from age 4-5...the evil of all roots is school which is not letting kids earning at young age lol.

Anyway, my problem is not Sumbul. Of course she's a talented girl...my problem is her father strictly from a parent's point of view since I am a parent myself.

Touqeer is a very cruel parent who saw his both daughters as money making machine. I would NEVER EVER make my young child earn for me while myself enjoying. Even if I become a single parent I'll still try to keep my child away from any misery. And if I find a person like Touqeer face to face I'll judge him harshly in real life too.

I am a parent too... And my kid is in cbse school since one year... If education wasn't important... I would have kept teaching her on and on so that she gets 90+... I m doin same now as exams have started... 

I just said about middle class reality... I exactly dunno how much she is educated... I thought she is 12th pass or atleast 10th pass because that is basic and  required..  ... And i never viewed her father to be enjoying his daughter's wealth... I thought she is enjoying it ..  definitely i have got many opportunities to send my daughter to commercial ads but i wont do that...i thought she is just dance India dance participant when young... I dunno about what other things they did 

good for her.  

did not like her being maid of mandali and being influenced by others but this was a lesson learned. 

hope she betters herself going forward

Originally posted by ThandiChai

Exactly!!

That happens when parents don't guide their children right way. Divya Bharti was just a teenager who died at the age when she should've been in college. Think of it...she was literally a child but married too.

Don't think it's so dark with Sumbul's life though..but idolising the idea of having home at 19 is not good. First Sumbul is in highly paid profession and most of people don't earn a crore even after working 25 years that doesn't make them any less.

No idea how much down payment she made or if she made payment upfront or have to break her back paying house installments while her father enjoy 

Might be she bought it under construction which is lower priced than ready or resale transactions investors too want to earn good profit

Originally posted by oyebollywood

30 saal pehle ek 19 saal ki actress apna naya ghar finalise kiya tha mumbai main lekin achanak ek bada haadsa hua aur woh chali gai iss duniya se ðŸ˜­

Insaan sochta kuch aur hota kuch 

I found this a very vile comment. 

Why cant we just congratulate her and move on? 

Why to analyse everything and draw conclusions? 

Edited by Swati_ - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Swati_

Why can we just congratulate her and move on? 

Cant expect such normal things from this forum ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by Swati_

Why cant we just congratulate her and move on? 

This was just an example about young people in glamour world 

It was just an accident which happened 30 years back

Every person has the right to live according to own wishes

😳 390AD450-4D1A-446C-B501-7A573180B5FC.jpeg

Edited by mahiya - 1 years ago