Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for the tag desr.  Beautifully written as always.  Thanks for the lovely update 😊❤️💕

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Love it

Cont soon 

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update as always. The veer keerat scenes were cute and heart warming. 

But my main focus for  story is angad sahiba, i loved how they are behaving with each other. Not over the top drama, lectures and anger. They abbe udberstoof that they need to make most of what they havee been dealt with and rather then fights it's easier to have a truce and an attempt at friendship 

Ohhh the pool is here...the pool is here. I can't wait for some romance near it 😳

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi. Your fanfic is great and like many others on this forum, I anticipate the updates. My personal favourite is chapter 6 and 7 where the characters show various emotions with equal intensity across situations. 

The interactions between the lead in the chapter reminded of Rikara (again, as many have pointed out). The two couples indeed reflected the intense chemistry through minimal contact and mundane scenes. My favourite scene was the one where Gauri cries in rain and is hugged by Omkara without any interrogation; it prompted me to read their ffs. Some of them were real cringe - like the actual story in the serial, but a few of them were beautiful (with much needed revision of the canon to explore the character).

Someone here rightly pointed out Omkara could have been an intense lover. I wish the serial writers wrote him properly.

Edited by EkChudail - 1 years ago
Viana_White thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was a wonderful chapter my dear author ❤️❤️

Aww veer wanted to meet keerat how sweet 🥰🥰

Using is bhabhi as an excuse is so cute to meet his lady love ❤️❤️

"Aap na gazab ke dost ho, brar sahab" hayeee 💕💕

True sahiba don't need to worry about Santosh Monga's issues on top of her own issues so sushhhh🤐🤐

Yes keerat is an enigma she is a very rough and tough girl from outside and a very delicate person from inside just like a coconut 🥥🥥

You are falling in love with her veer 😃😃

True Angad's suit is not of sahiba's  style  angad likes extravagant  with loud colours sahiba prefers simplicity😊😊

Thank God they are not fight but talking like mature people they are not like show ☺️☺️ 

Awww sahiba cares for Angad😏😏 

I really want this questioned answered by TMD Angad too like how was seerat was able to fool him ??him being a businessman he should have a good judge of character🤨🤨

And brar's are in elite society for so long they should know that all that glitters is not gold and seerat is not even glitter🤔🤔

Seerat used sahiba's words to impress your family Angad😠😤

Yes please Sahiba stop trying to save seerat she is not worth your efforts pls 🥹🥹

Pls author don't make Sahiba that ITV patented ideal Bahu ,beti and behen forgiving everyone who wronged her pls 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Please update soon

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderfully written chapter 💖💖

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@mirai07/ I read the last two chapters in one go! Loved how they treat Sahiba here. I loved seeing how his proximity affects her and how he has shown Seerat’s true face to her. Proper communication is necessary in any relationship, and am glad they are doing so here! 

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalavathi5

Yay!!! Update is here❤️❤️❤️

I am looking forward to seeing Veer and Keerat get closer👌

But I have to say I am loving your take on Angad and Sahiba.  They know they are in a boat together but rather than pull each other down and make the other miserable, they are trying to constructively solve their problems.  I am looking forward to the revenge games to begin on Gary and Seerat. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Well sensible characters! 😉😉 Veer and Keerat are my favourites!

mirai07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

So so loved your update 

Veer coming to enquire about keerat that was so sweet of him. And keerat catching his lie red handed she knows him too well. I liked how veer understood Keerat’s nature. She might be tough outside but from inside she is so sweet. Looking forward for this duo. Hope keerat comes to attend reception. I liked Angad Sahiba scenes too. Wonder what they are planning during reception. So finally Sahiba knows Seerat borrowed sahiba’s philosophy of life. Eagerly waiting for the dhamekadar reception. With lot of drama & budding relationships. Update next part soon 

Well, Veer and Keerat are darlings that I adore. And technically speaking Angad fell for Sahiba since Seerat was copy pasting everything. 😂😂😂😂

mirai07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Thanks for the tag desr.  Beautifully written as always.  Thanks for the lovely update 😊❤️💕

Thank you!!! 😍😍😍